Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this dog and all his pictures. Tell us something about this guy Hackerman. Did he like treats? Did he sleep with you? One of my favorite pic's is of Bud and Henry asleep in the bed. Did he ever do anything wrong like steal a chicken out of the oven?

Keef that story of my mom that i appreciated was the lady that had the abortion is still a friend of mine and mother never mentioned what happened in 1971 again. She was the best. she understood unplanned pregnancies.

I haven't gone to the neighbors yet, something is stopping me and i don't know what. to be continued...

I don't see that in anyway political !-- It's just medicine !-- I was also around when we made some of the first test tube babies !-- I've seen life conceived in a petri dish and met the child later !-- Again that is just medicine !-- Ain't got nothing to do with politics !--

Umbra Big Brother got me in his cross hairs !-- Nothing new !

Yeah Rose more than one !-- It used to be kinda funny to me when these childless couples who have tried everything and can't conceive then we had them sign papers saying they understood there was a possibility of more than one child !-- We get those women on fertility drugs and instead of popping one egg a month there would be a bunch !-- We then went in with the scope when the eggs were about mature and suck them all up in a syringe take it next door to the lab and put them in a prepared dish of the husbands sperm !-- After U saw cell division begin thru a microscope the whole solution was injected into the fallopian tube and let it come down to the uterous naturally !-- Sometime we be putting half dozen eggs back into a lady !-- One childless couple brought thier triplets to the office for a Visit !-- I was a baby making machine !-- Now they are able to just put the mature fertile eggs back in !- They've also learned how to correct some genetic abnormalities before fertilization! -- It is well within the skill to actually make designer babies with 3 or more parents !-- Predetermined eye and hair color !-- Soon they be making them very smart !

Got up to 96 here today. Careful there Keef, you will have women following you like lemmings :yay::yay:

85 and sunny today. We don't get many of these. I spent the day on the bike. Wow, what a beautiful ride. I'm still buzzing.

I have a blue tooth helmet so I listen to tunes all day and cruise the country roads. Cruising down a country road at about 50 mph with Pink Floyd playing. If you close your eyes you can almost imagine you're flying.

Bummer about Jerry Lewis. The good news is... celluloid heroes never die. I will watch The Nutty Professor tonight. One of my JL favs.

Hey Hack don't close your eyes O.K. !--That ain't gonna turn out good !-- Just blink once in awhile !-- We saw Pink Floyd in Houston once with a most magnificent buzz working !-- Pigs can fly !-- I seen it !-- I think that's what I saw ? -- Lit up a joint and passed it but never saw it again so I lit another and kept it !--

85 and sunny today. We don't get many of these. I spent the day on the bike. Wow, what a beautiful ride. I'm still buzzing.

I have a blue tooth helmet so I listen to tunes all day and cruise the country roads. Cruising down a country road at about 50 mph with Pink Floyd playing. If you close your eyes you can almost imagine you're flying.

Bummer about Jerry Lewis. The good news is... celluloid heroes never die. I will watch The Nutty Professor tonight. One of my JL favs.

I have one of those two but I usually just ride with a set of wax mold earpieces plugged into the phone. Kills two birds with one ,,,, well anyways, keeps the wind noise outta my ears. Check out Rt. 16 in WV. If you've done the Dragon, imagine that for 60 miles.

If you are going east to west across the country, Rt. 60 beats the help outta the interstates

Hey Keef, you need ta gitcha one of them "Sons of Arthritis" leather vests for when you riding that thing. You could git one for your pooch too.

I have one of those two but I usually just ride with a set of wax mold earpieces plugged into the phone. Kills two birds with one ,,,, well anyways, keeps the wind noise outta my ears. Check out Rt. 16 in WV. If you've done the Dragon, imagine that for 60 miles.

In 2003, Eric Buell did a ride from Troy, WI to Banger, ME. They did WV before I met up with everyone in Gettysburg, PA. They couldn't stop talking about the WV ride.

Nick, is that the route 60 that has Chimney corner ? Gauley bridge way? I called it heave hollow

keef, that must have been awesome helping those women.
Love the baby on the bike..

making potato salad for bud..

Might have to do that Nick !--Ain't trying to impress anyone with the scoot !-- It'll get the job done -- I got 30 miles of beach to ride !-- The scooter tires wide enough to work O.K. in the sand !--Not the dry fluffy sand !-- That'll get U hurt !-- On the rare occasion if the coast guard been working hard U never know what's gonna wash up !-- Around here most places are 35 mph speed limit! --

That's the one Rose. When I was young rode that road a lot. Back of Dads Buick with the windows rolled up, he and mom snokin' their Pall Mall reds and me and my brother turning green in the back seat.

I was so sick on that road every year until one year my mom and dad met me in wv and dad let me drive his car on the most horrible road in the world, and I didn't get sick. so then i always got to drive. we drove cross country with another couple and they didn't get sick until that road. beautiful, but oh man.
Are you surprised i knew that road? I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back