Hi everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:ciao: roseypeach been gone for a few days and just wanted to say hey. I see lots of new Riu peeps here so I have lots of hellos to say. Hope ya feel better. :48:

hello to you! and thanks bro, appreciate the kind words. Sorry just seeing this, the pages went by so fast! ;)

ha !!! how you doin ? about to go see if i can snag up some more RIU'rs Mwahahaha!!!

ha !!! how you doin ? about to go see if i can snag up some more RIU'rs Mwahahaha!!!

Well hell yeah bro! I put a link to Dank's update thread on his old one so folks would know where to find him. I think a few are gunshy since he left before and it didn't stick. I tried to tell them he's done with RIU but they are holding out anyways...lol

im working on snagging some of my auto following
not that i had alot but enough to liven it up a bit

I need someone who knows what's up to come over to my house and help me seal out light leaks in my shed I'll be using. Gonna run my lights at night to keep the power bill down.

easiest way would be to panda the inside depending on what and how its made
i would if i could
but i believe it would be a few day adventure if i came out that way :D

thank ya Kraven...
:)

Troll I will check it out 1st thing 2mar...gotta crash..gmite bro ;)

My granddaughter Emily received the ultimate honor! Student of the Year at her school!! and her sister beat all the kindergarten boys and first grade boys on the balloon toss plus won the hula hoop contest. Woot woot!!

My granddaughter Emily received the ultimate honor! Student of the Year at her school!! and her sister beat all the kindergarten boys and first grade boys on the balloon toss plus won the hula hoop contest. Woot woot!!

WTG!!!! [emoji106] [emoji122]

Here's a pic of my grandmother's rose bush. Got a cutting off of the original ;)

picture.php

Latest posts

Back