Autos, autos, autos...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice grow man I am a big fan of the Auto's Ive grown the Diesel, Snowryder , and currently growing Auto AK47. Plants are looking great, love the set up. Hopefully you will have enough room for your clones.:D

Hope you don't mind posted 2 pics of the 10 Auto Ak's i have growing day 43 from a few days ago.

ak47_071.jpg

ak47_075.jpg

Don't mind. Thing that gets me is, I thought the ak's were some of the biggest. I have five ak's at 42 days and none of them have the meat on 'em that these two pics show. I would say that maybe I didn't give them enough nutes, but I started in the third week, and at least one of them has never been transplanted. I hope they pick it up in the end.

There again yeserday, it's really starting to smell. I don't think the fan, and or the filter can handle the smell of this much thc. I think next time I'll put a 440 cfm fan with a bigger filter, this should also help with my heat issues.

I didn't have a camera or optic, but it looks like I'll have a lr2 ready next week. All the leaves have turned completely yellow, and a few of the fans towards the top had started to die. I wish I was able to look at the trichromes. Last week they were split clear/cloudy, but I like a heavy high so I'll let it go a few more days than most. Right behind this one are two others. One is a white dwarf, it's leaves are just starting to turn. And, I also have a joint doc mix female that is looking as if it'll be there at the same time. But for the rest, they all looked good, I just hope there is way more bud formation in these last few weeks, 'cause a few of these girls look awesome, just not filled in.

I just got my great white shark autos for the next grow. So, far I have those and the new g13 labs poison auto. I bought all femed seeds besides that, so I won't have the problems with size I had this time. No way to be shocked by transplanting if you don't do it.

I didn't get any pics up this saturday, so when I peeked my head in there yesterday, I snapped a few shots. The first one is the lr2 that looks close.

DSC00268.JPG

DSC00269.JPG

DSC00270.JPG

Sorry to anyone that was watching, I havent updated this in a while. Today I harvested eleven of the girls, twenty one to go by next saturday. Three came down earlier due to spider mites, all three totalled about two g's of usable stuff. Plus a couple more of hash material. I'll put up some more pics next weekend.

Here's a few from the other day. I took down eleven, ten of which were super small. I'm still screwed up how the first plant to show sex was never transplanted, and still one of the smallest. You can see it fourth from the left in the first pic.

Other than that, nothing was really a surprise. I am getting better with my close ups. Maybe I'll win a bud pic contest one of these months.

The harvest is coming, twenty one to go, fifteen of which are nice size ones. I'll have some hashy fingers and good pictures for you guys this weekend...

DSC00296.JPG

DSC00297.JPG

DSC00298.JPG

DSC00299.JPG

DSC00300.JPG

great grow bro1 i think it was the amount of nutes u didnt use?? (didnt hear u mention>) but did u flush with clearex and use black strap molasses throught-out? as well as use some root stimulator/enhancer? ie; voodoo juice? what about fox farm 3-part souble formula?? some superthrive?? all of this will greatly help size/density/aroma/taste...jus my opinion...ask GDT or RichyB..they have done the best autos by far on here.....

uptosumpn, I did used nutes, fox farm three pack, and molasses on the days I use plain water. I think I did a passable job on them, because I got burnt tips the next time after a feeding, then back to normal again. I did not use clearex or superthrive. Amoungst the group I know, those products have always been considered like urban legends. I never thought that anything more than plain nutes, lime, dirt, molasses, and sunshine/light were required for farming. I may do another experiment, though, and try some of these other products.

No, i ment the soubles fox-farm stuff..(open sesame,beastie blooom and cha-ching) they r used in the last 5wks...and bigger pots..maybe 3 gal grow bags??..6.5"w, 7.5"d, 13"h...those bread baskets are great though..and again, u did do a good job...oh, what was the final dry weight per plant or overall??

Huh? I said I pulled thirteen of thirty three. And, those aren't even dry yet.

I did look at those additives from fox farm. But, since this is my first trip through with their nutes, I wanted to do more than one run with the regular to see how the others actually affect the end result. I was thinking since I've never used superthrive, I may use it on half the plants or something next time to see if it also has any affect. And, the pot size could be bigger, I wanna see how much the root ball filled up the bread containers first. Do you know the dimensions on the 2gal bags?

Pics from the harvest. You can see the ones on the top were harvested days in advance, they look drier. The single one is the nicest masterlow that I had, also has a real unique smell. Since I have never grown kush, I have to assume that's the carry over trait from the original strain.

DSC00310.JPG

DSC00311.JPG

DSC00312.JPG

Beautiful Harvest ...i've got 10 auto AK's waitin myself, just trying to get the whole indoor thing figured out first ...so how's the smoke on the aks anyway??? whenever i get my indoor op up and goin' , these AK's will be my first actual grow w/ good genetics ...hopefully ya might be able to give me some pointers ...GREAT GROW! I love these auto grows ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN...

oh, ok, I see what u r doing:hubba: ...cool..dimensions on the 2gal bags are; 5.5"x10"x6.5"///width/height/depth..let us know dry weight per plant when avail..

mistisrising said:
Huh? I said I pulled thirteen of thirty three. And, those aren't even dry yet.

I did look at those additives from fox farm. But, since this is my first trip through with their nutes, I wanted to do more than one run with the regular to see how the others actually affect the end result. I was thinking since I've never used superthrive, I may use it on half the plants or something next time to see if it also has any affect. And, the pot size could be bigger, I wanna see how much the root ball filled up the bread containers first. Do you know the dimensions on the 2gal bags?

I ended up getting five and a half ounces, and a few grams of hash. I had several fall to mites, and transplanting definitely stunts them. I ran the whole thing again using just the bread containers all the way, and doubled the harvest. I'm good for now, but the next time I grow I will pay more attention to the under growth. I think better pruning, and less plants would produce a more even canopy and better growth.

As for the smoke: Ak is by far my favorite auto. Heavy yield, vigorous growth, and a sativa high. The lr2 is my fave indica auto. Unique flavor, good potency, and the same vigor of the ak. The Snowryder was a fruity dream, but I got scared of the genetics when a pack of regular seeds produced eight females, a dud, and a hermi. But the smoke was killer. Great white shark is a strong hybrid auto that has such a smooth flavor. Good potency, good growth, but I got a bunch of phenos out of ten seeds. I had four females, and three different growth patterns. However, all the flowers tasted the same. I like the buddha white dwarf fems also. Tallest of all the plants in both grows. I think these would crush the ak's in yield under a 1000w hps, but under my 150's they were about even. Strong skunky flavor, definitely a hybrid, despite the heavy high, 'cause this stuff makes me paranoid except at bed time. The diesel ryders looked like they could've matched the yield of the ak's also, but I got two plants from a pheno that looked like a tennis ball on the end of a pencil. The other phenos were nice though. The smoke was good and strong.

mistisrising said:
I got two plants from a pheno that looked like a tennis ball on the end of a pencil.

:postpicsworthless:

That sounds quite unique!

Great journal Mistisrising, I enjoyed reading it :)

:peace:

Latest posts

Back