Lowryder Grow and Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
My Lowryder Grow. Consists of seeds purchased from Dr. Chronic. I was a little nervous about them since I heard rumors he sold fakes. They were wrong. Here's the proof.
I started by germing 8. (paper towel method) Had a 100% germ ratio:eek: 3 days is all :eek: After potting all 8, only 7 surfaced. Of the seven I have three lovely ladies, had three males, and have an infamous hermie I'm still undecided about! Gonna look for hermie spray. Anybody heard of it? Or know where to get it? The hermie is the tall stretched one on the left. I'm wondering if it's a pheno type of LR. It does auto-flower but its just to damn stretched. Maybe missing a certain trait or gene? See the difference!
By the way I'm using liquid Botanicare Grow Blend nutes and Botanicare Liquid Karma for root development. (different bottles of course) I'm going to use Flower nutes soon.I also use Mycorrhizae in my soil for root system(highly recomended for Auto Flowering!) I didnt use nutes first week but half srength in the second week. Gradually working my way up to full strengh by week three. But be easy. Everybody's can be different. Remember I'm not using slow release nutes from soil.
Here's some pics!

S6300576.JPG

S6300581.JPG

S6300577.JPG

S6300578.JPG

S6300579.JPG

S6300580.JPG

I can assure you from experience that Dr. Chronic does not sell fakes. Don't listen to the ** spread by other seedbanks or their minions, You will get fast, stealthy shipping and will be treated fairly by the Doc.

yea dont listen to the words of the man who breeds the seeds listen to a distributor im sure he knows best lol :eek:

Yup!:D Dr. C is very quick!:eek: (Only five or six days to Tennesse!)Why do people feel the need to lie about stuff they know nothing about? If anything just offer a "suggestion" or an "opinion." Don't repeat what you've heard, only what you know and we'll all be alot better off!

Suggestions on that stretched hermie plant in my pics?(tall one on left)

Latest posts

Back