CHAT BOX Thread Come hang out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thc is good for me

I smoke Marijuana Blunts
Reaction score
Hey guys, Im not sure if this will catch on but im gonna give er a try.

LETS USE THIS TO CHAT AND POST :lama: and stuff

JUST MEMBER TO REFRESH lol

great idea! :48:

it's friday night! what's going on in MP land ???

anyone doing anything fun??:D

you name makes me think of shreks-

I like big butts and i cannot lie....lol.

Well mom-I'm here.Not a good day at work:mad: :hairpull: -but I will make it right:smoke1:
Gb

I love that song, I have grand children and they love that movie!

thats why I picked it and well it's true! I LIKE BIG BUDS!

:woohoo:

I spent most of my day making a vegging room for my grow, getting ready to start flowering for some and some need to veg a bit longer.

so now I have 2 grow rooms.

guys use opera browser you can set autorefresh every custom seconds ( 5 or 10 or 20 or 40 seconds ) whatever you want also minutes :)

I set it up in a second bedroom, its a sunshine shed I bought online about 3 years ago. it houses a reflector that hold 400 watt bulb, the shed is about 4 1/2 ft wide and the same deep and about 8 ft tall. I can veg 14 plants at a time in it. has it own fans built into, it's a nice set up but when I flowered my plants in last time they just went nuts and out grew the shed. it was actually comic looking when you opened the doors it was like a jungle exploding into your face. so we decided it would be good for vegging my seedlings.:woohoo:

SmokinMom said:
geezer- what happened?

Must turn Rush on again. :)

Well, I kind of tore something up-did'nt realize til i got back to the shop-I can fix it-Just kinda pissed at myself, but I'll be okay-thanks!:)

Marp is trying to find out whats causing all those error messages. He took it down to see if things would run smoother on the forum.

I miss the shoutbox. :(

SmokinMom said:
Marp is trying to find out whats causing all those error messages. He took it down to see if things would run smoother on the forum.

I miss the shoutbox. :(

I miss your crazy avatar...although that one is nice too...:giggle:

Latest posts

Back