CHAT BOX Thread Come hang out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you guys want to hear some insightful words, that just came from a 4'8 little bit of a size 0, 16 year old girl friend of my 19yr old son? we have known her for 2 years now and she hardly ever says a word around here,
so outta the blue after my son rips a loud fart she says, as serious as she can
"I think people secretly like the smell of their own farts"

I'm sorry, but I just thought that was the funniest thing to come out of a young girls mouth. I thought my son would fall off his chair laughing.
and they say I'm the high one.

Ilikebigbuds said:
you guys want to hear some insightful words, that just came from a 4'8 little bit of a size 0, 16 year old girl friend of my 19yr old son? we have known her for 2 years now and she hardly ever says a word around here,
so outta the blue after my son rips a loud fart she says, as serious as she can
"I think people secretly like the smell of their own farts"

I'm sorry, but I just thought that was the funniest thing to come out of a young girls mouth. I thought my son would fall off his chair laughing.
and they say I'm the high one.

LMAO@!!!!

My oldest is 10. Can't wait for moments like those. LOL.

this is the naughty girl who tasted my Afghan a couple of nights ago!:watchplant:

IMGP0271.JPG

I don't know if I like my own farts, exactly, but there is a certain sense of bemused pride one gets from a real room-clearing rip. That, and the thought that one is beginning to become lactose intolerant...just can't eat cheese any more. Or it's 24 hours of non-stop fart bombs, every few minutes, no mercy. That just can't be natural.

this is about the same thing.....not so bad....i guess....:rant:

the girl would like to clarify:
she says that if you smell a fart that is your own then you are less likely to puke. insightful yes.

Ilikebigbuds said:
this is the naughty girl who tasted my Afghan a couple of nights ago!:watchplant:

Lucky you caught her before the plant was decimated. My last cat would go nuts on a bag of weed just as if it were catnip, weed scattered all over the place, half eaten, torn apart, rolled in ~ last time I grew catnip too a local cat chewed it off at the stem and went bananas shredding up 3 plants, friggin' cats....

hey guys what up nuthing here. I MISS THE SHOUT BOX :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

oh why oh why oh why

got up this mornin

made some coffee

flicked the pc on

logged in

n the SHOUT BOX is still down..........................................................

The FORCE is strong

THE DARK SIDE

had to do some construction to one of my flowering rooms...dam female is out growing it ...she is 4 foot 3 in and still going....even with re doing her room I only have about a foot 3in to go hope she slows her roll...lol......

I want the dam shout box back....:rant:

Yea im screwed with my plants right now i got 5 plants in 4 different stages of flower lol :lama:

The Dark Side Has Strong Powers.....learn To Use The Dark Force!!!

Latest posts

Back