Building a 10FT x 20FT Bedroom/Grow room! ASAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you use 'butterfly' hinges you can still have hinges on the inside yet have the door swing outwards.

If you are only wating on the concrete arriving for that plot and being only about 3-4" deep i'd do it by hand save waiting around doing nothing.

Time4Plan-B

well the slab is done!!!! 4 inches deep with rebar and 8 inch footings! i dont even want to get started on this subject though! the guys barely speaked english and i specificaly told them and drew it out on paper that i wanted a 4 inch hole in the middle for a drain! and the concrete was supossed to have a pitch so it could drain after feedings! i dont know wat to do now, i can cut a hole but it will be useless because the slab isnt sloped!!

so amber dog u think i should get a door that swings into the room???

time 4 plan u think i should get one that swings outwards so i can use up the space in the room, i have to find those hinges i went to home depot and all the outward doors have the hinges on the outside, ill be looking again today ill go to lowes and see wat they have

walls are built and ready to be stood up! i need to get my roof package tomorrow and the roof will be on! and then ill have to call my buddy to help me with the electrical! i dont plan on haveing a extension cord running out there, i will put a big pole up in the backyard and i guess run cable from the main house to the backyard so i can wire up some outlets, if not that ill have to dig and put it under ground which means a lot more work! pics will be up later

i dont know wat to do now, i can cut a hole but it will be useless because the slab isnt sloped!!

Thats bad news, you could deck it out with pool liner on a bed of sand with a your desired pitch to the hole you cut, that might work, what do you think AlbinoDanko12GA

or better still get them to do the job you asked them to do, but this time do it properly.

You seem relatively handy and whilst it's a royal pita and the job should have been done properly in the first place you can always resolve the issue by core drilled a 4" hole in the slab than put a concrete dressing slab with sufficient fall in it to channel the water to the drain.

Could a bags of quick set concrete will fix her right up.

Sadly not paying the filthy mongrels that did the slab might attract more trouble than it's worth.

sorry guys i havent been on here ive been workin at the new place!

ya ive thought of that idea but i think im just gonna go with it how it is! they hooked me up on the price so i dont really want to complain! i saved like $500 compared to everyone else that gave me a bid! but i guess u get wat u pay for ah! but my plans are to harvest 1 time in there and then im gonna redo it! my plans are 2 1000's on a 9 foot light track, i havent done much research but ive heard good things and it will save me alot of money, then next harvest when i fix the slab ill add another addidtion to make it 10 x 24 with more lights and equipment! moneys kinda tight right now cuz of the new room and **** so im just gonna add 1 more light for now!

well my roof is 100% complete! it actualy had its first rain a few days ago lol! anyway im getting some siding put on and then im laying all the wire and outlets this weekend hopefully, then ill stuff with r13 and sheetrock it the same day and hopefully have the lights on within a week!

heres some pics of the cuts (shiva skunk, blue cheese, grape punch, kanaga, sour bubble, bubba kush and a few others) i know i got too many but it will be fun lol!

also some purple kush or grape ape! its actually one of the strains i flowered in my first ever grow, me and my buddy split up the grow and **** and 6 months later i get ahold of him after i flowered mine, its a long ol story when being parteners goes bad lol. but i got a few cuts off his outdoor since he put his out and so now i got the strain back, im not sure which one it is but they both were fire, thats the clones in the 3rd pic

new tent op 047.jpg

new tent op 044.jpg

new tent op 046.jpg

well mralbinodanko its official im jealouse. lol u have an awsome growroom. the best setup ive seen in a wile. then u go and get tons of the best weed in the world. how great is ur life :D

ok ....... i feel like a giant douch. i didnt read ur little colorful letters befor. :( i am really sorry

y u feel like a douch?
naw the room is in the making but i just got all the equipment to put in there :)

ya i love all my ladies there so beautiful

lol i dont kno .... i was super high :D thats why they call it dope lol

well this weekend after it gets sprayed for pests and etc.. i will be hanging lights and ducting! everything will get dialed in! i will be running 4 digi lumatek 600's and 1 digi lumatek 1000 and hopefully get cooled by the vrotex 8inch! i will have the ac in there just in case but then i will have to change it to a closed exhaust system! i bought enough ducting for either or! will post pics soon!

Latest posts

Back