Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess its been real around here. My Oh My. I'm so glad we are all so good at being nice. Come on ovah heah an' let meh teach y'all some manners! Jeesh. Can I get in on the bong sesh?

St Nick. what are we smoking? i just came to take a break, lets do this. i will roll a joint of greencrack/snowlotus... guaranteed to make me repot those plants, it will. How are things in your neck of the woods? I have 35 mph winds. but no dust yet. woohoo.

I'll join in a smoke sesh, I'll see your green lotus and raise you some sour punch

FRESH HALIBUT????? I am coming over there. That nurse larry is very stretchy. Now we smoke is right.

Morning OFC. Just waking up. Coffee and a bowl sure sound good. Tem outside still runs in the mid 40's. Going to wait a little bit before putting mj out.

mrcane! Those shrooms sure look good! Thought we were gonna get to go picking soon too but I woke up to 3" of snow.
So, I'm going for an extended wake n bake!

Ok, I never dreamed I'd ever even want to know this but the weather is breaking my whatever's. Question is does anyone know how to slow the growth down without hurting our precious girlz? Like a sort of hibernation?

Good morning all,

DD, welcome so wonderful to see you. funny squirrel.

gloman, low temperatures and topping the plants will slow them down. are you in veg? how long are your lights on?

hey mr fist, i smoked some of that berry white last week, it made me lower my voice and talk funny, you know, baby and stuff.LOL it is good smoke, it is half white widow and i forget the other half. Do you enjoy that during the day?

Hello DD, that picture of the squirrel cracked me up. lol.

Well, I got the walls made for the grow tent. But, I need tj's help with the roof (8ft) and tent. Taking a break. Time for a bowl and fruit drink.:bong2:

Hi Rose! Been topping the heck out of them. They all revegged after a nice bloom indoors. Lights are kicked back to 16hrs now. All in 20oz solo cups using flora nova grow or bloom depending with cal/mag as a supplement. I Do run a lot of light, (2200w.) but I feel I have to with cfl's. I have mothers and clones that are bushes instead of trees. lol. I expanded my grow area into a closet too cuz I ran out of room in my grow chamber.
Lmao! Oh the woes of a pot farmer!😎

DD. I knew that groundhog had to be stoned when he predicted spring. Here we are melting off the 3" of snow we got last night.
Not even any hope of being able to plant outdoors for a while yet.

hey Rose the berrywhite is awesome any time for me,love the taste and buzz....hitting it as I type

Roses are looking stellar 2Red. Gloman if plants are in cups, you can trim the roots back some and it will help slow them down some. I'd cut back the lights to under 2000W.
DD, did Keef ever finish the cart for the squirrel with no back legs?

Thanks umbra.
Ill try that. I can cut the lights back easily as there are 3 separate switches to control intensity. Home made but works great.

I've never tried trimming roots back before but I have plenty so Ill give 1 a try to see if I kill it. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back