Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y'all.
Wake n bake! Gonna go for some Rex dawg this morn. Still a pretty good strain from one of the folks from the old OFC.

I decided to do major surgery this morn. I have 5 jock herror x Black Jack that I chopped halfway down the stalk saving 2 sets of lower branches to work with. Pretty sever chopping but I just don't have anymore space. I've been topping the others fast as they come out but I'm losing the battle. May have to risk extreme pruning on the NS, SD, NL, GT x BOC and WI. I cut my lights back to 800w but I'm concerned they might try stretching more to get to the light. I've always used overkill so this may be a learning experience.
Interesting note on the SD. The leaves are putting out 9 and 10 bladed leaves. I thought they always came in odd numbers 5, 7, 9, 11.
Hope you all have a great day!

Morning OFC....raining here this morning.
GM..Cutting temps way down will slow growth..
2RE... Looking nice love the little roses...
....Couple morning bowls and start doing some up potting and topping .....:48:.....

good morning everyone ,,,,,wanted to go kayaking but its raining and is gonna rain all day ,,,,good day to do some cleaning

Thanks mrcane, but that's the one variable I can't change. No outside windows in the grow area and its too cold to turn the furnace off. Still way too cold to move them into the greenhouse.

Good morning potheads, hope everything is coming up roses for ya’ll...

Is that your Lady Banks? It looks wonderful. i love yellow roses, RE. Mine are 6 weeks from bloom, at least.
Gloman, your pups medicine goes out today. St nick, your package too. Sorry for the delay. I need to feed my pot plants. you guys have a great day.

Thanks Rose!
If it helps him is there a source I can purchase more from?

Interesting day. Was at an ethanol plant, they get a highly refined corn oil as a by product of making ethanol. It is more valuable than the ethanol, lol. Industry standard is 70% conversion, we hit 92% with upgrades I did today. Time for a fatty. Choco fantasy, lol.

Very cool Umbra. what is the corn oil used for?

Just rolled a joint of green lotus and LA Confidential. I got myself a hybrid here in this joint. I like it.

Gloman, how bout you start growing a cbd plant for those doggies? Umbra has seeds. LOL,so do I, we would share.

I'd Love to grow a few CBD rich plants.
Highest cbd I been able to afford has been hemp. It grows wild here but its not very strong. I'd sure welcome some seed to grow meds for my doggies.
You guys are great!
We go the the U of I today to get an MRI for Barney. Then evaluate for surgery. Gonna be a tuff day.

Morning everyone. I was on IG last night and saw some of my beans at auction, lol. Starting bid was $60. They were the riotberry og x bpu

good morning everyone .....holy cow 60$ is that for 1 seed ,,,

Good morning! Gloman, good luck today with Barney. We will get you some seeds.

Umbra, Pretty cool,at that rate i may owe you lots of money for seeds.

hope everyone is good today. I get to start new thyroid meds and i am happy. I have been dragging and thought it was old age...low thyroid. So when i was at the doc and they were going thru my supplements and stuff, and they said, you use recreational marijuana???? They seemed surprised, i said no, i use medical cannabis. Get it right people.

Rose, I Went thru the same thing with my docs here in Ill. Had to prove I had a permit to use mmj from Az. Before they would cure my hep c.
Makes no sense.
Great news from U. I. with Barney!
They did a detailed Neuro check on him and they said if we keep him down a couple more weeks he should recover enuff to not need surgery. (Yet) Whewww!
Asked the young vet about cbd and she said( of course) that she didn't have enuff scientific data to say yet, but off the record she thought it may be a big benefit to him especially with his seizures. My heart hasn't been this happy in a LONG time.

Here's a couple shots of my current nightmare. Gotta get them out soon!

View attachment 0411181438.jpg

View attachment 0411181445.jpg

good morning everyone .....holy cow 60$ is that for 1 seed ,,,

No that was for 10 seeds. I have only gifted 6 packs of these, so I know who it was selling them, lol. As a result, a few more followers on IG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back