Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, my kids are always bugging me to go there...just what I need, more internet exposure....I can’t keep up...

Good Morning, it's 8:30 ish. Time to start a new day.:spit:&:bong2: Broke down and got some brick weed.

Brought some tomatoes, yellow, and red pepper yesterday. They need repotting. So, it's time to go play in the dirt. Everyone have a nice morning. cheer:farm:

Pretty cool, huh Umbra? Figgered out he could make a ton of money so its alla sudden ok. MY My it is gorgeous out this morning. Snowed yesterday, supposed to be 81 today. Dontcha just love spring?:vap-Bong_smoker:

If political name thinks he can make money or kickbacks from it, then it will happen much quicker than waiting for another POTUS to do it.

No that was for 10 seeds. I have only gifted 6 packs of these, so I know who it was selling them, lol. As a result, a few more followers on IG

What a silly person I would’ve been growing that **** not selling it

Bud did you get in touch with Greenpoint on those purple punch and mimosa drop they did?

Who does that? sells gifted seeds? View attachment shaking head.jpg

Cane that is what we call crisp! That is beautiful, i love your side of the state.

Stealth delivery for Nick. hide and seek.

Ness, I hope you can work in your yard today and your vegetables grow and grow. It is cold here today too. spring. messes with ya.

Good morning zigggy!

It was actually a trade. But I would have thought he would give them a try. No worries, someone else will get a chance. :)

Back from the bone crusher "chiropractor "my back has been out bad...
Time for a puff.....:48:.....

G'day yall!
Feels like summer here today!
Over 70*F.
I got my poppy and zinnia bed planted and rented a tiller to get the greenhouse ready.
I'm Jazzed!
Rose! Santa stopped bye today and left me a HUGE bottle of CBD oil for my pups!
I estimate it is at least 3 of the 250.00 size bottles of Charlotte web oil.
I'm floored! You are So kind and generous.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back