Nebula and Northern Lights by RedandWhite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin great R&W. Yep those sure where 'bound. but 6 gallon pots will do em justice. Keep these pics a comin. :D

Holy crap RedandWhite those two Grape Fruits make your others look like seedlings. :p RedandWhite you my friend have the GREEN THUMB. :D

I've often been more lucky than good.

But I thank you, my friend.........:D

26 days on'em and they just got their second dose of nutes.

26 days-Nebulas.JPG

26 days-NLs.JPG

Vegging away.JPG

The babies are looking great RedandWhite for 4 weeks old. I see ya got some nice hand size fan leaves on them babies already. I love those fat looking Indica leaves, but i love the fat frosty buds even more.:p

very very nice and healthy red, i shall follow this to the end, keep us posted. Your 26 days ahead of my white russians (which i got from joeys seeds as well), will be interesting

may the buds be with you.........

Just over four weeks now, so they got their final transplant. The light will be flipped within a week or so.

Nebula2 root system.JPG

NL1 root system.JPG

NL2 root system.JPG

RH1 root system.JPG

RH2 root system.JPG

the happy nine.JPG

They are looking great RedandWhite. It's funny how fast they start growing once you get to like week 3 or 4. Looking great man keep it up. ;)

Looking really good man. Those are really healthy looking, keep doing what you doing. It gets so exciting during flowering. I cant wait.

Thanks TBG- you just ain't whistlin' Dixie. Once they start to take off, and IF they stay healthy, they are definately fun to watch. Daily changes are noticed now.

And thank you, rockydog. We'll be flipping the light soon. I may take some cuttings tomorrow.

Flipped the light yesterday.

The NLs are both looking good. In fact, we are starting to see what may be pistils trying to come out NL2. NL1 still hasn't shown anything either way. Here they are side by side in pic 1.

The Nebulas are quite different from each other, but I believe it's due to an issue I had with the roots on N1. They were a little mushy on the last transplant and she's a little smaller than N2. N2 is healthy, but neither has shown any signs of sex yet. Not that I expected them too, as they only vegged between 4-5 weeks. Alternating nodes were present on all of the plants, though. Pics 2 and 3 are the Nebulas.

Clones will be cut sometime soon after we see more pistils.

2 days flower-NL.JPG

2 days flower-N2.JPG

2 days flower-N1.JPG

2 days flower.JPG

Couple of days of 12/12 now.

Here they are close up.

NL2
NL1
Nebuala 2
Nebula 1

IMAGE012.JPG

3 days flower-NL1.JPG

3 days flower-Nebula2.JPG

3 days flower-Nebula1.JPG

The ladies are looking great RedandWhite. That's right i said ladies because i see some female pubes. :p

Thanks, fellas.

Lights just came on and it was time to feed.

4 days flower 2.JPG

Latest posts

Back