1st grow... indoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Female....

mygirl1.jpg

mygirl2.jpg

mygirl3.jpg

Nice plants Hamster Man! :D

Well im looking forward to seeing what u make out of it... so far ur the man keep it up :hubba:

Thanks Mental and Doctor H... I wish the plants in the DWC wld show sex... It is frustrating waiting so long... I hve some Feminized auto White Dwarfs I want to start up soon but I need to know what I am dealing with in the Hydro first...

Well I finally got signs of sex on 2 of the 4 in the DWC... unfortunately they grew balls... so that leaves me with 3 plants... 1 female in soil and 2 unknowns in the DWC... 1 of the 2 in the DWC is the monster "Nessy". I am holding out hope that the 2 of them will be female or at the very least Nessy is... will take pics of whats left of the DWC tomorrow. Here are pics of the females progress for now...

bud14.jpg

bud15.jpg

bud17.jpg

Looks like she's starting to produce some resin. Looking great over there. Too bad about the male, you'll probably end up with another female at least out of the two remaining.

Well here is what the DWC looks like with only 2 plants in it instead of 4... still no signs of sex on these 2... also pics of my only confirmed female a cpl weeks into flowering now...

half.jpg

half1.jpg

crew.jpg

budd3.jpg

budd1.jpg

budd.jpg

budd2.jpg

Oh man, it must be very green over there. I'd love to come by and take a look around and we can smoke a spliff and talk about growing cannabis, eheh.

Dangg! That thing is a monster. I hope it turns female for ya too man. Thatll be a beautiful harvest.

Thanks mental and keepsten... still no sex on the last two... it's getting frustrating... watered the female and took some pics of her in the tub and at the attic entrance...

girl1.jpg

girl2.jpg

girl3.jpg

girl4.jpg

girl5.jpg

This is my favorite pic I hve taken of my female.... lookin very tasty... me and my wife call this the "icky sticky"... hopefully it will be dripping with the good stuff in another 3 to 4 weeks....

ickysticky.jpg

Well still no indication of sex on the 2 in the DWC....at least that I can see... I will post pics and see if anyone else can see any...I am really getting frustrated...I don't know much about the strain which is Dutch Dope... maybe they are late bloomers... the males showed a while ago...

Second set of pics are the female and the two in the DWC... I can't believe all of that green from just 2 plants and most of it is from Nessy...

WAT1.jpg

WAT2.jpg

girl6.jpg

two.jpg

I don't see any sex either.. what is it going on week 3 or something at 12/12 for those?

I love your garden, its very nice to look upon.

Yeah 3 weeks tomorrow Mental....if it wasn't for the fact that the one plant is so huge and bushy and if female wld probably produce some good bud I wld just scrap the whole DWC....

Very strange, hopefully a pro can answer this mistery. Maybe your plants just wanna veg because they LOVE growing? hehe :).

I am not sure what cld be going on that the 2 remaining plants in my DWC still have not shown sex.... My PH is good... the dark period is dark and uninterrupted...I am giving them 1/2 strength bloom nutes once a week and watering with plain distilled water the other days of the week... The fact that my female in soil is doing great and 2 of the 4 in the DWC did show sex makes it even more confusing... I guess I will just keep doing what I am doing and hope they show soon.... here is the latest pics... if anyone has any ideas on the sex problem feel free to chime in... thanks

dwc4.jpg

dwc5.jpg

bg1.jpg

bg2.jpg

bg3.jpg

bg4.jpg

bg5.jpg

bud18.jpg

Well still no sex on the 2 in the DWC and I think that if I continue to do things like I hve been that I will never see sex.... I know it's not a problem with the 12/12 being interrupted... it's in the attic and it is pitch black up there when the lights are not on... my female in soil is kickin but up there so that rules that out... it's not a PH problem because I hve been checkin that daily... so today on lunch I came to the conclusion that it must be a lack of nutrients... I hve been babying them and using 1/2 bloom nutes once a week... this has to be the weak point. So as of tonight I am giving them 3/4 strength bloom nutes and then next week full strength... I will see if this enables them to show sex...

On a positive note the lady in soil is coming along great... pics below...

dwc6.jpg

fam3.jpg

lady1.jpg

lady2.jpg

lady3.jpg

lady4.jpg

Looking nice over there hamster. Still no sex huh? Very weird... Your flowering lady is looking fabulous biiggg time. How to the buds smell so far?

Thanks Mental... Her buds smell real yummy... I can't wait till its time to harvest... but at the same time I will be a lil sad to see her go.... I ordered some cloning hormone with my 400w lighting system for my tent grow... gonna take a few clones so I can keep her with me... as for the DWC yeah still no signs of sex... I really feel like bumping the nutes will do the trick.. it has to be the culprit....

Harvest time is always the most anticipated event isn't it? :) That grow tent of yours is looking awsome by the way. The 400 watt will grow you a very fresh, BIG green garden :hubba: .

Hopefully bumping the nutes up will do the trick. I'm rootin' for ya :cool: .

Latest posts

Back