Megans Pursang Shiva and Haze Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megan23247

Sexy Female Grower
Reaction score
Today I recieved some free beans from Sonic Seeds the strains are Pursang Shiva x Pursang 6 AND Pursang Haze 1 x Pursang 6

I got 12 beans from each strain so I plan on germinating 6 beans from each of those.

I have read some very good things bout these strains and the pictures I have seen are mouth watering to say the least so hopefully mine will look and taste just as yummy.

Got um in a paper towel now so ill keep yall posted. :hubba:

:clap: oh yeah pulling up milk crate for this on 4 sure:48: ..time for some more SEXY budds:hubba: ..cant wait to see them little ones soon..come on females:banana:

KEEP M GREEN:D

If you go to hxxp://www.breedbay.co.uk and look in the section that says 'community' you will see Sonic and Trichome Jungle Seeds. They have some great strains and really good pictures with vivid decriptions of each. There is a section in there that says 'Sonic Seed Testers' and thats where and how I got my beans. :D

Hey everyone! :D Okay just took a few pics of da seedlings for yall. They are looking good and they all have roots coming out of the pellet so im thinking transplant probably by wensday or thursday of this week. :hubba:

Ive been puting them into the flower room under the HPS every couple of days to get them used to the light and hopefully hurry them up.

Ill keep yall posted.

IMG00622.jpg

IMG00624.jpg

IMG00625.jpg

When you transplant them bury them right up to the first set of three. And if you are using Flouros you can put them inches away from them to stop the stretch.

I wondered why they looked so leggy. Soon as I transplant ill do like yall said and bury it to the leaves. Thanks for the help as always. :D

looking forward to some more pics of those well Manicured Nails..:hubba:

yeah megan, they are streched, an i had that problem with my super slizer haze, i just bured it like they said, keeped the first leafs an inch off the ground. an if u see them now, they are over a foot tall, an now enterd in to LST. good luck with the grow, make sure to move them ladies soon.

Latest posts

Back