Megans Pursang Shiva and Haze Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey Megan... ya gotta shoot me yer phone number again, babe... I can't find where I wrote it down :rolleyes:

...oh ya... the little girls look a lot better now, too :aok: :D

Hey yall! Just an update on the Pursang. They are looking great and so far I have 7 females and only 2 males and still have 10 in veg that im slowly adding into the flower room! Ill keep yall posted! :D

sativa 013.jpg

sativa 017.jpg

sativa 014.jpg

Well its been a while since I updated my Pursang Journal so ive got some great pictures of the Pursang which is now on day 43 and has a while still to go! The cola is freakin HUGE and this stuff smells GREAT! Kinda lemony-minty-piney smell to it and covered in Trichs!

Oh...I added another light into the closet so now im running a 430HPS and a 360 Conversion bulb and 3 days after hanging it I could tell the difference in da girls, so they love it! :D

I'll keep yall posted! :D

day 43 021.jpg

day 43 023.jpg

day 43 018.jpg

week5 099.jpg

week5 079.jpg

Megan!!!! that second pic needs to be added to TBPOTM Girl..Thats Beautiful..and would surely get my vote 4U..those are packing on the weight now huh? Keep it up my friend..looks like a Bounty of a Harvest is comeing your way:bong:

hello megan. it's been awhile. another sweet grow almost under your belt. how many week strain is the pursang? from the first post, thier coming up on 120 days ttl. soo, i would guess you vegged around 5 weeks? maybe an 11 week strain? 11 flower, that is.

i'd bet your getting antsy, huh? they look great. see you around megan...bb...

as i am finding out pure strain sativas need 13 week flowering time, an less of a vegg. if i would have vegged mine for 5 weeks omg my haze would be huge!!

nice looking plants girl i love haze plants don't u? i got a breading project going on, breading a super sliver haze with a THC bomb male. got them done an now growing that plant hopeing for a male an going to bread it with a trianwreck
ging to back cross that a cople of times to get a stable strain. what u think? u plan on breading them hazes of yours girl

banjobuzz said:
hello megan. it's been awhile. another sweet grow almost under your belt. how many week strain is the pursang? from the first post, thier coming up on 120 days ttl. soo, i would guess you vegged around 5 weeks? maybe an 11 week strain? 11 flower, that is.

i'd bet your getting antsy, huh? they look great. see you around megan...bb...

Nice to hear from you buddy its been a while for sure! Im not sure exactly how long these flower BUT if I had to guess I would say somewhere around 11 weeks maybe more. Seems like a long azz time but really it has gone by pretty quick BUT yes I am antsy cause this stuff smells wonderful! :hubba:

Thanks for stoppin by. :D

Wiseguy_Chef said:
as i am finding out pure strain sativas need 13 week flowering time, an less of a vegg. if i would have vegged mine for 5 weeks omg my haze would be huge!!

nice looking plants girl i love haze plants don't u? i got a breading project going on, breading a super sliver haze with a THC bomb male. got them done an now growing that plant hopeing for a male an going to bread it with a trianwreck
ging to back cross that a cople of times to get a stable strain. what u think? u plan on breading them hazes of yours girl

I had some NL going in my flower room so I had to veg these girls a bit longer than I wanted to so I know what your sayin for sure. They are lanky as hell but man the colas get HUGE! This is my first time growing a Sativa or a Haze but I can not wait to try this stuff I think its gonna be worth all this time growing um. Thanks for stoppin by! :D

Dang, those things look like trees! Or maybe its just a small grow room. How tall are those? I startin to get concerned about the height on my plants gettin outta hand.

KeepsTen said:
Dang, those things look like trees! Or maybe its just a small grow room. How tall are those? I startin to get concerned about the height on my plants gettin outta hand.

Well they range in height from about 4 ft tall to bout 6 ft tall. Im 4'11 and atleast 3 of them are a foot taller than I am! :D Thanks for stoppin by buddy. :D

Hey yall! So im finished growing the pursang finally and I ended up with about 8 ounces off these girls which I thought was pretty good. :D

As far as the high and taste of this stuff....

The high is very strong and almost immediate I have yet to finish a whole joint put it that way and I smoke A LOT. :hubba:

BUT the taste and smell of this stuff isnt my fav infact I cant wait for my Northern Lights to be done so I can start smoking it again cause the taste of this stuff is so different. Its a cross between lemons-Pine Sol-and-Spice, at first its kinda good but the after taste is ew. Not all of the plants were like this and a couple of them are kinda good cause they have less Pursang charecteristics and more of the Jack Herrer and NL taste and smell to um.

OH and the worst part is this stuff makes me cough TOOOO much! I hate when good weed makes me cough to the point that I cant enjoy it and cant smoke as much as I like cause I cant breath. lol.

Anyway here are some pictures...

IMG00001-20090409-1155.jpg

weed 2.jpg

IMG00002-20090409-1158.jpg

Great Grow :D Look forward to the Nl grow :hubba:

OH and the worst part is this stuff makes me cough TOOOO much! I hate when good weed makes me cough to the point that I cant enjoy it and cant smoke as much as I like cause I cant breath

LOL gotta cough to get off :p j/k
I know what you mean...some smoke just burns different than others. Flavor is a big thing to me too.

megan23247 said:
Hey yall! So im finished growing the pursang finally and I ended up with about 8 ounces off these girls which I thought was pretty good. :D

OH and the worst part is this stuff makes me cough TOOOO much! I hate when good weed makes me cough to the point that I cant enjoy it and cant smoke as much as I like cause I cant breath. lol.

:ciao: megan..8 ounces is awesome...and coughing is a good thing..like Mutt said.."if you dont cough...you dont get off" lol enjoy your smoke..very good job..Bring on the NL:clap:

Latest posts

Back