1/1/10 bag seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great! Glad you started a journal. Your girls are gonna love it in that nice grow cab.

I need to get something growing...I feel the itch....

look the second set of leaves are showing also made a co2 maker years suger water you think it helps

44.JPG

untitled.JPG

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
look the second set of leaves are showing also made a co2 maker years suger water you think it helps

Oh no...I hear a can of worms being opened....:) not the dreaded CO2 question....:rolleyes:

i have read, but i am learning..... trying to, at least any info on anything ..... can only help me along

As long as you have good ventalation CO2 is not needed. It is just 1 more thing to worry about. get you lighting and air exchange right and you plants will have all the CO2 they need.

ok have great vent, as of now when i put 400wmh on top i will have to work out more vent but i have a good plan..

Today is the day i fell into love.... over 3/8 of an inch growth, and my little ladies' hope' are growing big i know postingpic every day is a bit much but im have to admit I am powerless over my adiction, my life is about to become less stress full..

OK day five ,, how or wehn should i be looking for sex and also when do you start lst plants are looking great about have first set or leaves just looking for some info

im pretty sure signs of sex start to show when you start flowering. Im not 100% sure though.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
day 5... when do I see sex...lol

Okay slow down there...lol you hve a ways to go before they show sex....they will get alternating nodes when they are sexually mature and then show sex...

biggin said:
im pretty sure signs of sex start to show when you start flowering. Im not 100% sure though.

Yes and no....the plant has to be sexually mature before it will show sex...so yes if the plant is sexually mature and you begin flowering by going to 12/12 they will show sex if they hve not already done so...but if the plant is not mature it will not show sex even if you put it into flowering until it becomes sexually mature (alternating nodes)...

hl i need to find info on alt nodes and also my mh 400w gets put in when do i put plants in mh 24/ 7 asap or wait till 2nd week ty again for info

So i dumped it and went out and am getting cash back so i added 7 more cfls at 2600 lummes each so not or an area like 16 inches by 30 inches and 2 feet deep adjustable i have ove 23000 lummens is that ok plants were put into biggrer pots one girl looks sad still no nutes new set up and pic are here, mabie go out and get a new ballast soon or mabie all cfl grow to see what i can learn but i do love this.,...

d6.JPG

lights new 24000 cfls.JPG

girls day 5.JPG

you have 4+ weeks before you see sex BBB I would make sure that your light is hitting the top of the leaf surface. light on the under side of leaves cause problems like streching

ty when do you start lst after sexing? also ozzy i any whay good strain would you say someone like me a nube try i want something potent but tough so i dont kill it

IMO any strain is good to start with some just make you learn alittle faster
IMO start lst training when the plant has it's 3rd set of leaves.

ok germinated 5 more bag seeds,, why not try to learn four plants into three gallon pots, under 22000+ lummes ok I can go to the local electric supply store get a MH ballist and bulb for 100 beans it is the same thing right thanks growers....

Back