16 oz. plastic cup grow - who wants in????

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IM IN. Germinating a bagseed in a jiffy pellet, I'll drop it in a cup when I get one.

Kindbud said:
Hey grun ill start on in my grow cabnet when i get home to day thats a 16oz plastic cup right?? alright i already have about 30 seeds germing for the box so ill throw a few in some cups are you leting them stay in that cup all the way through???
Yes a 16 fluid oz. plastic party cup. Yes it must stay in that same cup the entire grow.

Is it okay to cut the bottom off the cup so the roots can grow bigger or keep the cup intact?

No ... bottom cannot be cut from cup. A few holes for drainage is all that is allowed I'd say.

Perhaps we should specify number and size of holes, then everyone is equal

albasketball3424 said:
Is it okay to cut the bottom off the cup so the roots can grow bigger or keep the cup intact?
Nope can't do it. It must stay in the same cup with the bottom on.

good deal.hopefully my seeds will come in time or i will have to use bad seeds

This would be a good time to try my snazzleberry2 seeds. Hey or even the c-4. )&^#$%&( i'll do them both maybe :headbang: .

Can it be hydroponic with a reservoir feeding the cup of media?

Stoney Bud said:
Can it be hydroponic with a reservoir feeding the cup of media?
How did i know you were gonna say that Stoney Bud. ;) To keep it fair your gonna have to get your fingers dirty.:rofl:

DLtoker said:
Let The Games Begin! I have some lowryders that just started in the cups a week ago, but I could start an Apollo 11 or Swazi Redbeard? Which do you think? I guess there aren't any real "rules" to this are there other than the cup size right?
The only rule is that your plant is started in a 16 oz. cup and finishes in that same cup. The entire grow. ;)

Opencountry said:
Can they be cuttings,I have plenty of those. Imstill waiting on my beans I ordered last week, I was thinking about doing a shot glass grow lol
Sorry OC no clones. :(

OK just so you all know i will start a new thread tomorrow for everyone who wants in. This is getting a bit messy in here and we can just use this for questions. I will post all the rules of the game tomorrow including everything that is and is not allowed. ;)

allright i got my cupwith 4 drain holes already got a 2 inch sroutling in it yall need to catch up lol can i lst them cuz my cabnet is only about maybe 12in if im luck havent measured it only using it to veg for transplants outside and can i put one outside to??

can I play to? :D

where's the new thread at?' I'm ready now with one above soil under 1680 watts of light :headbang:

I am going to put mine in my cup chameleon tank i have so i can water it everyday. I have a 23w ac 120v/60hz bulb in there. do you think i need to buy a brighter light in the for the veg stage

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
How did i know you were gonna say that Stoney Bud. ;) To keep it fair your gonna have to get your fingers dirty.:rofl:

How about a 50/50 mixture of perlite/vermiculite and I hand-water with hydroponic nutes?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Dirt? Did you say Dirt? Ewwwwwwww:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back