16 oz. plastic cup grow - who wants in????

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why are there 2 of this same thread ?

Just wondering which one I should post in when I get my cup

Well, there are alot of participates and there will be many updates. This thread is for questions any might have just like the one you posted. ;)

Just follow the instructions in the other thread and post your progress. Other than that, we would like to keep all discussions and questions here.

As you can see this thread is already quite long and no one is even flowering yet. ;)

Post #81 of this thread should be in the other thread....am I correct? Let us know and we will move it for you.

Great mixes and strains and all that everyone, and much feminine mojo to all.

Elephant Man said:
Well, there are alot of participates and there will be many updates. This thread is for questions any might have just like the one you posted. ;)

Just follow the instructions in the other thread and post your progress. Other than that, we would like to keep all discussions and questions here.

As you can see this thread is already quite long and no one is even flowering yet. ;)

Post #81 of this thread should be in the other thread....am I correct? Let us know and we will move it for you.

Great mixes and strains and all that everyone, and much feminine mojo to all.

Post 81 is already on the other thread . things got a little cornfusing last night so I posted it here as well .LOL

schlendrake said:
Post 81 is already on the other thread . things got a little cornfusing last night so I posted it here as well .LOL

Kewl, thanks. We are here to help.:)

can i join in ... but im trying to grow it outside ..... ill post pics latr on

Yes you can join in on the fun but this isn't the thread you wanna post it in. This was the old one we all did. Were doing a new one. I'm gonna post a new thread tomorrow morning in the grow journal section. You can post in that one. ;) Aslo yes you can do it outside but it has to be in a 16 oz. cup.

This thread is closed. Don't want anyone getting confused when we start the next one. I will be posting the new one tomorrow. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back