16 oz. plastic cup grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update Herbi, let us know how it smokes :)

Well I'm back again. today is day 51 of flowering. 16 oz cup is still going strong, unbelievably ! She's going to go another week easy. After that ... who knows. Buds are very tight and still swelling

By the looks of things I'm going to get at least an ounce cured from her.

View attachment 26253View attachment 26254View attachment 26255

The plants looking beautiful. I just wish I had everything to able to do it! For now all I can do is natural outdoor growing. Lol. :D

Keep the posts comin! ;)

WOW! RBH your plant is AWESOME.

How long did you veg her for? I'm asking because I have 5 females in 32oz yogurt containers that I'll be putting under a 600w. Trying to figure out how much longer to let them go before flowering.

Thanks guys. Bet I couldn't do it again if I tried. Been very lucky. To answer your question, she was vegged for 6 weeks Laser.

Whats up everyone. Sorry we been MIA but we have some other things going on right now that's why we haven't been around much. Anyway plants are looking great everyone. ;) Our lady is still kicking in the flower room. Not sure how long she has left as we lost track of how old she is. :D Don't wanna post a pic of her but will try and get one up sometime during the week.

bad news on my front. Discovered last night that my little girl is a little bit of both. I couldn't believe it. I removed her from my grow room to take a look at her when i discovered some sacks among the bottom shoots. So, i ended up secluding her from my other plants. I didn't have anywhere to put her indoors so i just put her outside to let her soak up the summer time rays.

I'm gonna try my best to upkeep her in hopes that she produces some good bud. I don't think pictures are necessary. i'm 100% sure of what i'm seeing, and i have seen pollen fall from the sacks. Are there any rules for hermies in this thread? Doesn't matter to me whether i stop the updates or not. Either way, i have had alot of fun comparing to everyones plants. They all exceeded my expectations. Was really fun guys. Smoke on!

BR41N-ST3W

That's bad news BR41N-ST3W :( Your plant was looking great. I'd like to see more updates from you, and maybe see a few pics.

I'd like to see how it finishes up. Beauty about a small plant like that, is that you can leave it outside for 12 hour a day and then stick it in a cupboard for the other 12.

You'll get some smokeable weed in any case, and plenty of seeds :D

Peace ...

Runbyhemp said:

Man, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I don't know if I'd believe what you've done. That's seriously awesome!

How wide is the plant at it's widest and how tall from the floor? Can you take a closeup of the thrichs on the bud?

You're giving me ideas for a automated grow in hydro using tiny little containers...

That's the most efficient way to grow... I've been doing it like that for months until I flowered my mothers... Good work!!!!

I'll measure her vital statistics tonight Stoney when she wakes up. I'll try and get a close up of the trichs too.

I have pretty decent camera, fully manual, but am still teaching myself how to use it properly. I reckon I'll need a tripod to do decent close ups and trich shots. I'll do my best.

My lights come on at night so I either have to take pics under HPS or with flash.

Flash is ok from a distance, but not when you want to get real close up for those macro shots.

Peace RBH

my roomate and i have been doing this challenge for like a month now ill post some pictures count us both in

thats amazing what strain is that. really very impressive
Runbyhemp said:
Thanks for the update Herbi, let us know how it smokes :)

Well I'm back again. today is day 51 of flowering. 16 oz cup is still going strong, unbelievably ! She's going to go another week easy. After that ... who knows. Buds are very tight and still swelling

View attachment 26253View attachment 26254View attachment 26255

Hey, back again.

Stoney, she is 33 inches from the floor and over 3 inches wide.

The strain is either Master Kush, Afghan, Pure Power Plant , Skunk #1, or Nirvana Special, wikkedsun

Take your pick :cool2:

Here are the pictures of trichomes as promised. I woke her up an hour early while there was some sunlight left and managed to get a few half decent pics :)

View attachment 26356View attachment 26357View attachment 26358

She's wearing some fine jewelery! It's sparkling nicely.

Everyone in this thread that is growing has some great plants. You guys have surprised me.

Runbyhemp said:

I'm very interested in all of your harvest weights and cured smoke weights.

You're seeing about an oz of cured bud? That's awesome!

In a 3 inch by 3 inch area.

I love it!

Well here she is guys. :p As you can see she has all kinds of color going on. She ranges in color from green to yellow with some purple. Not sure how old she is as i'm to damn lazy to look back. ;)

100_8785.jpg

100_8786.jpg

100_8787.jpg

100_8789.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well here she is guys. :p As you can see she has all kinds of color going on. She ranges in color from green to yellow with some purple. Not sure how old she is as i'm to damn lazy to look back. ;)

That was miracle-gro soil? How about other nutes and your feeding schedule? Looks great!

Yup good old MG that feeds up to 3 months. ;) We didn't give her any other nutes until maybe 3 weeks into flower. We started giving her Fox Farm Big Bloom every other watering. She looks a bit on the sick side from lack of attention. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back