This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took the two big plants of Z99 smoked a little nug, it is just right.. all head. LOVE THAT!

It is fun filling jars up and not emptying them.

Took the two big plants of Z99 smoked a little nug, it is just right.. all head. LOVE THAT!

It is fun filling jars up and not emptying them.

Good job rose, sadly the last year of epic....next year you need 4 sixteen footers, better get them started now so they can be veging all winter :p

HA Kraven. Can't even imagine starting anything.. Wish you were here. I could smoke you under the table and watch you trim... it is a win win.

Wow Rose....Looks Delicious Thanks for the Pics,you be one busy lady..

Beautiful. I think I'm gonna take a bud and dry it, I can't wait another moment.

Sin-inc, i am sorry i am late getting back to you. The purple haze is what the breeder gave me permission to call it. In real life it is SLH (super lemon haze) X black dahlia. The buds are purple. It is sativa dom..just like i like.

I took a branch of that and pink zella and I cookies.. They look almost done to me and I don't want to harvest yet. I have a work party coming the 10th of October... Seems like lots of plants are very close now...SHOOT. The grape harvest is very early too this year.. so I guess is the pot.

Ston~loc I have found 2 worms black and yellow? Is that what you have. I only found one on the c99's i harvested...is that good? Am i going to be in trouble when i do harvest? I can't see them by just looking. I think you need to dig in to find them?

Even the LA confid are all cloudy.. How can they be ready?

Sin-inc, i am sorry i am late getting back to you. The purple haze is what the breeder gave me permission to call it. In real life it is SLH (super lemon haze) X black dahlia. The buds are purple. It is sativa dom..just like i like.

I took a branch of that and pink zella and I cookies.. They look almost done to me and I don't want to harvest yet. I have a work party coming the 10th of October... Seems like lots of plants are very close now...SHOOT. The grape harvest is very early too this year.. so I guess is the pot.

Ston~loc I have found 2 worms black and yellow? Is that what you have. I only found one on the c99's i harvested...is that good? Am i going to be in trouble when i do harvest? I can't see them by just looking. I think you need to dig in to find them?

Even the LA confid are all cloudy.. How can they be ready?

I hate worms. Tomato worms cleaned me out last year, stripped my whole tomato crop over night.....nasty worms.

Love the drying rack. You are gonna fill it up. I take post it's note paper and write the date and strain then leave it with the drying bud. That way when it comes off the rack the note travels with the bud into bags upstairs. The date is important to me, since it drys so fast and there is so much, I like to keep track. Sometimes those notes make it all the way to jars.

I also have set October 10 as our start to trim date. I like to trim wet myself. We should be able to get it done in five-six days going six to eight hour days. I have myself and a friend doing final trim. Mr. TC keeps us going by taking all the shade leaf and the stalks themselves. Mini assembly line. My friend and I sit in the rcliners and listen to music. We get our yearly mega visiting done along with the trim. There are also a few TV dinners in those five days or crock pot dinners. I'm actually looking forward to it.

Do you have any buds changing color yet from the cold?

Happy weekend folks. Rained soooo hard last night.. must have been 40 gallons on top of the tarp this morning, the girls seem dry.. thank goodness. I am hoping to take a bit of nordle today so we can smoke it next weekend when i have help coming. I haven't smoked it but the reviews say it is beginner friendly and i have some of those types coming.

Here is nordle on the patio and the rest of the yard this morning.

Damn Rose! That is a lot of work! Looking good. :)

Mojo mama ;) Got rain here too! Not the best feeling being at work hoping the canopy holds up

Great you were able to cover them. I think I will take a que from you and dry some fresh herb for the trimmer coming up next weekend. Sounds so good to know you have help on the way.

Well, this morning I went out to take the last pic's of the yard I think. Have help coming this weekend.. We had to cover the girls again today..rain headed in. I am a little bummed that the LA Confid didn't amber up yet.. I was so hoping for some knock out night time medicine. We will see.

The I cookies seem to be the winner this year as far as yield, although Harlequin may give her a run for her money. Disappointed in the small size of papaya, i hope she ambers more too.
Pretty tickled i got a medicine woman pheno out of my nurse larry.. I have to thank my partner mr rb for all the help this year. He and duct tape won the day. TC, you are right the drying rack is wonderful and not too big. ha. Thanks for the heads up on the netting.

Note to self next year: Take off more of the bottom. Really! It will be fine. Start indica's indoor to help finish amber. Find better papaya seeds.

Thanks for looking in this year. It has been fun and a lot of work.. If you want to see harvest jars or harvest hanging, let me know.View attachment 001.jpg

View attachment 002.jpg

View attachment 003.jpg

View attachment 004.jpg

View attachment 006.jpg

Latest posts

Back