2nd Desert Indoor-Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the germed next generation! I have got to watch those Auroa Indica....they are on my wish list for next year.

Congrats to you too OHC, got to find your journal, so I can get my "growing kicks" somehow over the winter.

The other half keeps saying "lets wait to order those seeds till we get back" tho we havent gone anywhere yet....lol.

will be watching the AI's here also MM. these are in our future also. do them up good for us.:D ...

Thanks TC and Irish! The AI seeds all germed--quickly, too, 1/4" roots within 12 hours.

4 of the 5 White Dwarf autos germed, one may be a dud.

Only one of the freebies germed--the Hashplant Haze. The Moby D*ck seed (the other freebie) is doing nothing, may be a dud. But I'm giving them a few days.

The Wizards (35 year old Humboldt strain) are HUGE seeds, and all 5 of them germed with 1/2" tap roots within 12 hours.

The Wizards are such big seeds--they look like giants next to the itty bitty auto seeds!

All the other girls in flower now are looking better, and lots of bud sites getting white and hairy. This is such a fun stage--each day, you see so much growth and change. I know this is also when I might start seeing Hermies, so I'm watching closely. So far, looking pretty girly!

On day 16 of 12/12 now, with 7 big plants left:
2 Purple Frosting
2 Purple Bud
1 White Widow f2
1 Hawaiian
1 Purple Kush

Candy Grow: 2 intertwined White Frosting girls so tiny, so petite, but both showing lovely white pistils!

Gonna keep an eye on your hashplant mmama. Interested in this strain.

Fa$t, the California Hash Plant is an Indica. Here's what Dinafem says about it:

Dinafem Seed’s California Hash Plant is pure East Indian; a region known for being the producer of some of the finest Indica grown. By crossing two sisters of the same genetic line, we were able to create a fast flowering, high yielding, mould resistant plant that offers a very good yield with good quality. Medicinally, a very soothing, and sedative effect can be expected. Not over powering but more mellow. It calms, rather than excites. Like a good hashish.

GENETICS: 90% California Hash Plant x 10% Northern Lights
STRUCTURE: Indica
TASTE/SMELL: Spicy
FLOWERING TIME: 45-50 Days
YIELD: High

oohh, that sounds really nice, if that was one of the freebes, then i got one!
my flower space is small, and have 6 in veg. just dropped 3 white castles to sprout. what to do? $$

Hi MM...:) ...

are you having a nice holiday? good. good...

i grew the hash plant a couple years ago, for it's quickness on flowering. i have a short OD grow season, and this sounded like the mom i needed...well, the grow went terrible. i got a severe attack of mites on both my out, and indoor...i scrapped them all...:eek: ...

hope yours goes much better than mine MM...

if you don't mind me asking, what size of pots' is it that you move from in, to outdoor?, the ones Tc is refering too? it seems i remember a pic back a few months, with some pretty big pots in a 'florida room' off the back of your place? (may have been another member also?)...

hope things are getting back to normal for you over there...sometimes the holidayz can get a little hectic 'round here...:D ...(if you can envision 250 intoxicated Irishmen in the vfw, you have an idea...;) )...

look forward to updates...

mm sounds like you are becoming a pro with the seeds! way to grow!

All the girls are so far remaining girls--I haven't seen any balls yet. Knock on wood. Starting to flower up nicely now. Here's a picture of the White Widow today, and she's been heavily supercropped and LST'd. She's one of 7 plants left.

Thanks for stopping by and cheering me on, everyone! I appreciate it. I'm feeling more hopeful now, seeing how nicely they are doing. I thought a month ago this grow was doomed. Glad it was merely a panic attack!

WWday19flower123009.jpg

OHC, thank you for stopping by! How are the autos doing?????? I've been missing you, girl! Can't wait to do out grow together...

been missing ya mmama! Ww looks all fluffy. How's the other ladies?

lookin' very healthy mm, glad your luck turned around for you on this grow. great 2 hear from ya!

mm, you got your groove back. Yippeeeeee! I love ww. She just knows she is hot. MJ with an attitude, can't beat it.
Oooh, I forgot my special GREEN MOJO for you!

Thank you Benny! Yep, the WW sure does have some attitude! And I appreciate that Mojo. Now if you could just give me some PHOTOGRAPHY mojo so I could take some decent pictures.....<G> Too embarrassed to even show my face in NVthis's photography thread!

Chef, the other ladies are doing great too. They are all about the same size and starting to really fill out. Got some trichs, too! I'm lovin' it.....

Now, I know why they are doing so well. I gave up nutes and started using Lemon Dishwasher Detergent, just as you suggested, and look at how green these babies are! <G>

Here's a few more pictures. Sorry I could not set them up better. Caught them just before lights were to go out, and no time to do a nice background. Don't tell NVthis!!!

WWTrichs123009.jpg

PurpBudTrichs123009.jpg

PurpleKush123009.jpg

Happy New Year Mojave!

I think Your girls are steller!

aaahhhhhhhhh....so beautiful Mojave. Isn't this the best time of the whole grow?
Happy New Year to you and yours.
Lovin this grow!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back