5 weeks, and only 6 inches high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
I started my plants in my basement under fluorescent, they started growing too tall and started to fall over
so i put the light closer, MUCH closer, just about an inch away...
still no improvement
so i put them outside about a week and a half ago, they seem to be doing better, but are progressing SUPPPPER slowly, theyre still at the seedling stage and only about 4-5 inches tall and not getting any bigger, and still falling over, there just too skinny:confused:
i gave them a very light amount of fertilizer 20/20/20
and well.. im not sure what to do anymore

can anyone PLEASE help me?:)

Well I know I'm on week 7 and my babies are sitting at 3 foot 3 or 4 inches and they are bagseed.

just put more soil in the pot an pack it right up so as the soil is close as to the 1st set of leaves this will stop it from falling over ya got any pics

ya of course
but im wondering, if i put dirt around the stem... wont it rot and die?

just wondering, thanks man!

ill get pics soon and send them

Julian said:
ya of course
but im wondering, if i put dirt around the stem... wont it rot and die?

just wondering, thanks man!

ill get pics soon and send them

Nope, it will transform from a stem into roots :). Anything on a plant of any kind that you put soil over will turn into roots (even leaves) I think..

Draston said:
Nope, it will transform from a stem into roots :). Anything on a plant of any kind that you put soil over will turn into roots (even leaves) I think..

This is true. The stem will turn to roots, as will any leaves that you put under.

SUPERTHRIVE will make your stalks thicken up substantialy . it is good stuff . and using a fan on them if they are inside will help stimulate the stalk to get stronger . or at the least put a steak of some sort in the soil and gently tie around the stem and to the steak . anytime i transplant i burry the stretched part of the stem right up to the first set of leaves . has always worked for me with no adverse affects . good luck man .

PEACE:D

im a very inexperienced grower so this is all new to me:p

i will do that, hope everrything turns out good

thanks a lot guys!

do the thing that stonedsmithy side i do it when the plant stretch to much well im off to go check on my plants peace and good luck man i hope every thing turns out ok!!!

Latest posts

Back