7thG's Northern Lights Micro Cabinet Grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres some more pics. I couldn't get really close with the camera but you can kind of see the blotching in the one pic. I hope it is PH because somebody in a different forum said it could be caused by spider mites:eek:

So thanks to the chart I have it narrowed down to a possible deficiency, like phosphorus, or maybe its PH like you guys said. I fed my plants this morning they both got full strength solution. The plant with the blotching got half strength last time maybe that's why. My other plant isn't having that problem and it got full strength last time. It's funny because the plant I trimmed (left) has actually been the worse of the two but its really catching up quick. Can't wait to see how they grow now that they have been topped.

IMG_2822.JPG

IMG_2825.JPG

IMG_2824.JPG

IMG_2826.JPG

Its time to repot these "ladies" update coming soon!

This whole time I have been ignoring PH because I didn't think I had anyway of testing it. I just realized my GH PH up and down came with a little vial and liquid test kit so Ima try my best to get my PH dialed in tonight.

hey 7th nice cab you have thier .its good to have someone growing small like me. plants under three feet is my thing. you might want to take a look at some of my grows . once you get the hang of growing with a small rootmass . it will be ok if you need any help pm me

Thanks Lovbnstoned! Hopefully they can catch up to your monsters a little bit so we can both be flowering around the same time!

Sin Inc, I like that name, original.
Yeah I like small grows. I think the smaller the grow the more skill and technique you have to use. I wanna polish my skills on a small scale and maybe in the future I'll step it up to maybe a tent grow. I'll definitely check out your grow! And thanks I'll def hit you with a PM if I run into any trouble.

Thanks for stopping by guys I'll be posting an update soon.

So I got a little done today. But, I got a lot more to do. It's time to break out the HPS which also means I have to get my ventilation in order.
:icon_smile:

IMG_2847.JPG

IMG_2848.JPG

IMG_2849.JPG

IMG_2851.JPG

IMG_2852.JPG

IMG_2853.JPG

IMG_2854.JPG

IMG_2855.JPG

Thanks man!

So I topped both my plants once. The taller one I topped the lower nodes also. And I bent the top branches. Forget what that's called. My shorter plant is the one I'm really hoping is female because the growth is insanely dense so I'm taking it easy on her. Had to maneuver my lights closer.

7G, Did you water your soil before putting your plant in? Your plants are already 3 weeks old and you have fed twice and they have the tiny MG added nutes... I say you need to slow down. And you have topped already. Am I right on the age of your plants? I say water them well and leave them alone until they are dry completely and water again..No nutes for a while. Just my opinion.
Topping stresses the plant a little, so does transplanting, so does too much nutes.. Greenest of mojo to you.

Ok Rosebud I'm going to take your advice. I've seen many a beginners doing too much with their plants and I think I might be a little guilty of that. I was wondering if I should take a break from the nutes now that I have added a lot of fresh soil(and perlite). To answer your question no I didn't water before I transplanted. I watered them a little bit after though.

It's only been 2 days and already I can see a difference. They are really starting to bush out! I guess they're happy they finally get to stretch their legs. My one plant is looking so short and bushy I love it. It will really break my heart if it's not a female. I have a hunch though by the way it's growing it is. My taller plant, not so sure. I'm going to let them both recover and then I'll probably top them again, then I'll probably be done. My tall plant I have topped twice and I bent the top branches in the hope it would speed up the new growth from the topping and even it out a little bit. Im going to give them nothing but water for a while and then I'm going to hit them with my freshly mixed stronger batch of nute solution. They can handle it. They haven't complained once about what I'm feeding them. I added 6 tablespoons of Big Bloom and 3 or 4 tablespoons of Grow Big to a gallon of tap water, which has a PH around 7.

I will be posting a couple pics shortly to show off the new growth and also the modifications I had to make to get my lights closer.

Rosebud said:
You have a lot of time on your hands do you?

Lol Maybe:D Just trying to see who's paying attention.

IMG_2875.JPG

IMG_2876.JPG

IMG_2878.JPG

Latest posts

Back