9 fingered ladies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bizquick

Reaction score
Im 5 weeks into my first grow and im having the time of my life:D Just to give you an update on my grow (because you know how much daddys luv to brag about there little girls lol) I planted 5 seeds, 4 sprouted but only 3 made it past seedlings. My biggest girl is now 4 weeks and 4 days old and a foot tall, shes so beautiful. :)

So to the point of the post, my oldest girl started of with just a one fingered leaf, then she grew a three fingered leaf, then a 5, 7, and now she is growing leaves with 9 fingers! So i got to thinking... and i had a few questions. Do all marijuana plants eventually grow nine fingered leaves? Or is the appearance of a nine fingered lady a sign that a marijuana plant is happy and healthy?

They grow more fingers because the plant is aging. Its maturing. They can grow more than 9 also. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

I've got some blueberry going and I have some 11 fingered leaves going also- 1 might even have 12, looks a little odd. Anyway- good luck with your little girls.

Latest posts

Back