a couple questions...or confusions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peruvian skunk

Reaction score
first im stoned... but i really have been wondering about these thoughts for a while............(im writing this after i finished my questions.. sorry its so long my real goal was to keep it short... but i got high)

1. i bought some weed a while back. i planted the seeds just to piss off. well now they are flowering( 1st,2nd 3rd pic attached ) and to me they look pretty good (not what anyone here has but ok given the situation). the problem is this is my first grow and harvest and from what i remember it was dirty weed(full of seeds and kinda brown). my question is(remember im stoned) Can you get good weed from dirty weed? I KNOW HOW YOU TAKE CARE OF IT is a big deal. im sure it was grown in the jungle and really never taken care of(the weed i bought). ive been growin my plants on my balcony and been tryin to take care of them. am i doomed? Is this just gonna be trash?

2. 12/12? my plants have just been flowering on there own. the thing is theres not really a winter here. 6 months cloudy and 6 monthes partly sunny(or cloudy). the other day i looked out on my plant and it has white hairs on it. each day it gets more and more. my plants are getting about 7 hours of direct sunlite and 7 in the shade. then its dark but i live in a city so there is streetlights on my plants at night.( i got a room to hid them in but its for the seedlings that are growing under a light at night). can i grow all year even with a cloudy sky and a light at night? I dont understand why my plants are just flowering naturaly without a 12/12. the 4th pic is the one that started flowering. any idea what strain they are?

3.Does anyone get fixed on checkin there plant every few minutes? i love looking at them... do nothing.

questions 001.jpg

questions 002.jpg

questions 003.jpg

questions 005.jpg

Those are some nice buds.

You can get some great weed from just brown old bagseed. The stuff turns into shwag when it's harvested and thrown in piles. It ferments, and cooks, changing it to look how it does by the time you get it. It's loaded with seeds cause the males were left in the fields.

When you grow it, cull the males, harvest when it's ready, and cure it, good ol bagseed just might surprise you. You just don't know what you are going to get until you work with the same unknown strain for a while.

There is no way to tell which strain you have. Only if it has sativa or indica traits.

Ya man, i have grown bag seed for a few years now.
I grew mids once, I cloned the crap out of it.....and when i harvested the first plant; it turned out to be an amazing strain.
so i kept on cloneing it for about 2 years.....
I named the strain "skelley Nugs".....since it didnt have a name, and i loooved it.
What your growing looks good, just dry and cure it right and it shall be great.

You will find your days and knights are close to 12 and 12 it doesn`t have to be inside on 12 and 12. Keep doing what your doing and i bet you it will be better than the weed it came from. Slim

It ain't broke so don't fix it looks like your doing good
let us know how it turns out

Yeppers,
It's a genetics thing. Look at a family of humans, and let's say that one of the kids is a redhead, but the rest are not. The redhead grows up, has kids and NONE of them have her red hair. Now years later one of her kids has kids of their own and outa no where up pops a flaming redhead, SURPRISE !!!
So yeah MJ works the same as far as basic genetics goes. You can certainly end up with some serious dank smoke, I hope that you do.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Free weed dude, it will be great for that fact alone :) They are some great looking girls man, I think you will be more than happy, looks like your three ladies will take care of you for taking care of them!

This will probably be the best weed you have ever smoked. Granted you wait til its mature to harvest and you dry and cure properly.

Good lucking buds and plants.

thanks everyone for the input..getting ready to fire it up bout 10 more days i think...do you just wait till the leaves start dying round the bud to show its ready. i dont have a microscope and there aint one around so ill have to be doin it by eye..will be postin to get some input from you guys and gals sometime sooooon. thank buddha

Latest posts

Back