a few pics, plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

grow ontario
Reaction score
thought id throw down a couple pics for somthing to do,, some leafs are getting eatin real bad ,, i got to do somthing about this next time i go out, i might try out that 7 dust i have been reading about. my plants took a real bad hit, i couldent water them for a couple days out of my watering times cuz their was to many people out on the lake,, so when i got to them they where all wilted and left for dead,, but as many of you already no,, you can easily bounce them back this is two days after the punishment of my plants,, ill try not to make that mistake again, this year ,, it slows them down to much when you mess up like this,, anyway here are some pics.

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1314.jpg

IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

very nice grow you got going on there , and teah you gotta watch the water in them pots it goes real quick , i have mine in 15 gallon pots , hard to keep up with once in a while keep us up dated with the pics like to see em finished:hubba:

yeah i no the water goes fast,, i have them barried pretty much 3/4 of the way in the ground, and i cut the bottom out of them,, it gives me a couple more days of not watering

think i will try that next time , to help with that problem , i really never thought in a 15 gal pot , id have that much trouble , but i also didnt think , they would go that balistic and grow that darn big either ,

i think i might have to buck down a few more trees ,,as the year goes on so does ther sun and im not getting as much as i use to,wonder how i could do this without being high heat and creating attention to the area?

how active is the area , didnt you say it was by the lake ?? if it is thats , a tough question how to with out drawing att ....is the lack of sun from the upper canopy or the shorter days or both

well the sun isnt hitting the same place as it was earlier in the year ,, i never had this prob before cuz i was in a wide open area,, but i had to move this year ,, cuz last year my area was found,, the shorter days are having an impact also,, and yeah, it is close to a lake about 50-70 yards off, i cant create to much of a scene thoe cuz people deer hunt close to their i was going to put them in my hunting area but the deer would have eaten the hell out of them, and i couldent put up fencing cuz that would scare off the deer,, owell i guess ill buck down a couple small trees and see if i could get away with it,,, if not,their is always next year. you can see in some of my pics where the sun is hitting, my plants only get about 4 hours of direct light a day hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it looked like a good place when i planted them,, owell back to a feild next year

that does pose a problem , i , agree the only thing to do is cut a few small ones out of the way , a real good sharp machetty , makes works real well better than a hatchet good luck with this one not much else to do this late in the year , especially since your bottoms are cut on your pots and they have rooted good , that sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

good job, on that eaten up bit though, try organocide. thats what i used. it seems to still be working just fine last time they got spray was last thrusday. no new holes, and think it might have helpe with the hole cracking my stem by pinching it, its all organic so i wouldn't see y it wouldn't help.

keeep it up, great job.

Latest posts

Back