A Glance at Wonderland....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemmongrass

Basil Farmer.
Reaction score
3 weeks flowering. I just got a 10mp camera but its focus length is .5meters. my buddy came over with an awesome camera and took these for me. first grow, what ya think?

IMG_3821-s.jpg

IMG_3819-s.jpg

IMG_3815-s.jpg

IMG_3814-s.jpg

IMG_3813-s.jpg

IMG_3822-s.jpg

IMG_3820-s.jpg

IMG_3809-s.jpg

=] thankyou. my friend had his finger over the flash in the red one. you can see the green behind it on the other leaves. very cool imo.

Im not sure. they were from slightly fluffier than brick regs. several different bags from different dealers. one of the plants has fans as long as sativa's but only 7 fingers and the middle on a few is nearly 2" wide. its twice the size of my hand almost. but the rest are all about 8-12 finger plants. 5 of them plus one midget naturally selected from 30 or so starts :p

i actually got them too bushy and have been trying to weave the stems together to even out the canopy. young growth seems to be catching up once i give it light so the number of good colas should jump by about 40%. each plant has like 8 2 foot colas plus 6-10 smaller branches.

they had one stretch for about 1.5wks, then they put on hair bulk for about a week followed by another week of what seemed like first tric growth and frosting. now they have been stretching it seems for about 3 days. i hope this is their last stretch as they really shouldn't get more than a foot taller. they are at 3-3.5' plus a 5gal bucket. my 1kwphs hangs about a foot lower than the ceiling which is at 7ft. im a bit squeezed. temps at the top of the cola's seems to be around 84 tonight. i have already tied them 4 or 5 different times from the point they were 1.5' tall. they would be about a foot taller if i untied them and let them straighten out.

the schwag i got the beans from was unique. it was good. or it could have been. i promise it was grown under cfl and picked about 2 or 3 weeks early. the genetics of this crap looked like they could have been nugget under the right conditions and so hopefully they wont prove me wrong =]

the most indica mixed of the 5 beasties is a unique plant. She like the rest were vegged for long time. 2 got 10wks, 2 got 12, and she got 13wks veg time. there are 5 huge thick branches that split from one node fimming 6" up. there 5 branches about about 80% of the way PACKED with half pingpong ball sized bud poofs ever inch and a half, and bud site leaves twisted around the stalk. its very tight all the way up. there are only 4-6 other multi-budsite branches on the whole plant and they are about half as beastly as the main ones. ALL the main fan leaves(the massive ones) have had deep purple stems. the green is also about 4 shades darker.

Latest posts

Back