a little clueless right now, please help asap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeUpJohnny

Reaction score
hey guys, I've began harvesting and I'm so freaking noob it's sad...

here are two buds I just trimmed and I want to know if I'm doing this right...

I know I cut all fan leaves, but how about the little fan leaves with trichs on them? do I just snip at them or what?

man I feel retarded, please take a look at these buds and help meeee

thanks

Johnny

IMG_2553.JPG

IMG_2554.JPG

Looks good to me,,hang it up and start the cure. As for the trimmings,,save it and make Hash Oil out of it.

so do I leave the little fan leaves alone? or trim them close and flush to the nugget?

I'm having a hard time deciding what is leaf and what bud actually looks like... yes I know, i'm noob

Looks like ya trimed it fine to me Bro. I just trim down to the bulk of the Bud,, and save all the trimmings. Hell I have quick dried those trimmings and smoked them before. Yeah,,I was outta smoke.;)

I cut off all the big fan leaves and put em in a seperate bag, and any small leaves with thc I put into a different bag, then the buds go into jars ( hash outa the first bag, some decent smoke in the second, and the best in the jars )

Looking good. Save the trimmings, preferably in the refri. When you run out of bud you will be mighty glad to have it.

hey guys, leafminer you bring up a question I have

I have the trimmings in a plastic bag now, I want to buy some bubble bags of ebay tonight, so they will be here on tuesday or wednesday, how can I store my trimmings until I get the bags so I can make the hash?

thanks!

I was told to put them in the freezer.BUt dont take my word for it,,cause Im not 100% sure.

so I should just do clippings right? not stems or fan leaves?

I heard the freezer lowers the quality. and can freezer burn the product. I'd just keep in jars tbh. burping everyday.

:eek: Crap,,,man you guys are killen me. Do I keep the **** in the fridge or not. I was told that ya put it in the freezer to freeze the Trichs and keepem untill ya go to make Bubble Hash.:holysheep: So yer tellen me I screwed my stuff up?:shocked:

Just lay it out to dry. When useing the bubble bags you use ice and cold water in the bags. This is where the cold comes into play to knock the TRICHS of the leafy matter The colder the water and the right amount of stiring, and the bags will take care of the rest...take care..

I trim absolutely every single bit of leaf material off from my buds that I can get.

SmokeUpJohnny said:
hey guys, I've began harvesting and I'm so freaking noob it's sad...

here are two buds I just trimmed and I want to know if I'm doing this right...

I know I cut all fan leaves, but how about the little fan leaves with trichs on them? do I just snip at them or what?

man I feel retarded, please take a look at these buds and help meeee

thanks

Johnny

Glad to see you able to harvest Johnny, good luck with your cure!

Most of the time when you trim alot of buds you wanna go as far as you did, when there is alot of work. As for personal smoke I like to go for the connoisseur cut and go for a flush cut, I like my bud nice and pretty. Then again if your a stoner most of us want as many trich's as possible. I cut flush and just use my trim for hash so I never waste anything anyway. Nice buds by the way!

thanks guys, I just bought some bubble bags, so I'm gonna try to make some hash sometime this week! what's the best way to smoke hash? can you roll like a thin little bit and smoke that in some rolling papers?

sometimes I'm so shocked I ever started growing, I'm totally not the type of guy, I just wanted to do something unique and risky... lol, anyways...

the last picture, the one of them hanging, is just a fraction what I have (not even half)

there is soo much weed here, I'm gonna be supplied for a long time (especially since I don't really even smoke weed lol)

IMG_2556.JPG

IMG_2557.JPG

SmokeUpJohnny said:
the last picture, the one of them hanging, is just a fraction what I have (not even half)

there is soo much weed here, I'm gonna be supplied for a long time (especially since I don't really even smoke weed lol)

especially since I don't really even smoke weed
:eek: Bro,,ya probably better send some of that to me for testing. Send to Cowboy @ BR549 Florida:D

Latest posts

Back