a little clueless right now, please help asap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL--Cowboy, I was going to make the same offer.

Johnny--What a great harvest!

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--Cowboy, I was going to make the same offer.

Johnny--What a great harvest!

Hey,,Ive seen some of your Girls too HG,,Me thinks I should help you out also,, by testing your product,,absolutly free of charge. Send it to the same address.:D

CowboyBudsky said:
:eek: Bro,,ya probably better send some of that to me for testing. Send to Cowboy @ BR549 Florida:D

:yeahthat:

Stewie is my Fav cartoon. I love Family Guy.Makes me laugh so hard I cry sometimes.:D

I smoke my trim... I don't have the patience or energy at the moment to make hash lol but anyway, those buds look great to me!!! Well done :D

Thorn said:
I smoke my trim... I don't have the patience or energy at the moment to make hash lol but anyway, those buds look great to me!!! Well done :D
SHHHH,,dont tell nobody,,,,,,,but I sneak a little bud sometimes and dry it.:eek:

iClown said:
I heard the freezer lowers the quality. and can freezer burn the product. I'd just keep in jars tbh. burping everyday.

Please read #4 on this link about Bubble Hash and frozen trimmings.
hxxp://www.bubblebag-australia.net/instructions.html

Step Three:
Add plant matter to 220 micron bag. Many people find that frozen plant matters gives them better results.
and
Cold is they key to why the system works, the colder the better, so if you can, freeze your leaf before hand, use very cold water and always make sure there is plenty of ice and a constant supply of chunky ice in the mixture as you are mixing

here are some pics just taken moments ago,

I dried them on the stem for a day, then last night I took them off the stems as much as I could and laid them on a screen (advice from my friend in the Netherlands)

I'm hoping they will be dry in the next few days, they smell like freshly cut hay, but up close they smell pretty good, not like MJ, but sweet/fruity... I want to start curing them in the jars before I leave

take a look at these pics and tell me what you think, I'm pretty impressed at all the trichomes...

thanks!

IMG_2565.JPG

IMG_2566.JPG

IMG_2567.JPG

SmokeUpJohnny said:
sometimes I'm so shocked I ever started growing, I'm totally not the type of guy, I just wanted to do something unique and risky... lol, anyways...

I felt the same way. ;)

Congrats on the beautiful harvest.

looks like some quality bud bro :D can I have some ??? :p just kiddin' :)

Budsky lol I do the same when my plants are in flowering lol

Keep the trim in the freezer to save for bubble hash-
Read the sticky in hash by Subcool. I trim, dry for 1 day and bag it up and throw it in the freezer till I'm ready to make hash.

Johnny- as far as the trim job- looks good- depends on the smoke you like- I leave a small amount of sugar leaf on but my son prefers to trim down to nothing but bud. I think its a taste preference. Try a hit as you have it trimmed now, then manicure on down further and try again- see what you like. Of course, that's after it's cured.

yea, i wouldn't mind trying some of that myself. they really look nice.

Latest posts

Back