AC Infinity Cloudray fans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an FYI AC Infinity is replacing all early oscillating 6 inch cloudray fans and you keep the originals. So they are shipping me 3 free ones and I keep the originals as backup fans for short term use.

If you bought one of these you should get it replaced....for free

These Cloudray fans have been really dependable fans for me. I treated fans as disposable before purchasing these. One fan has become overly loud while oscillating. I contacted AC Infinity and they said it would be replaced. Thanks for the heads up.

Here’s the link for anyone else with fan issues. It’s nice to see a company that stands behind their products.

https://acinfinity.com/pages/company/warranty-program.html

These Cloudray fans have been really dependable fans for me. I treated fans as disposable before purchasing these. One fan has become overly loud while oscillating. I contacted AC Infinity and they said it would be replaced. Thanks for the heads up.

Here’s the link for anyone else with fan issues. It’s nice to see a company that stands behind their products.

https://acinfinity.com/pages/company/warranty-program.html
I had one quit working if it was pointing down but work when pointed up which they replaced. I hope this addresses the loud when oscillating issue as all mine are loud.

I was shocked when they just replaced them all even the replacement fan they already sent. They stand behind their products 100 percent. Thanks for adding the link to go to the replacement page

Good looking out! I just completed my attempt as both of those damn fans I bought are loud as hell with all the clicking / tapping / buzzing going on. They work though, can't complain too much. I have AC tent, interior fans, exhaust fans, carbon filters and two different controllers. I really like most of them, I think the controller 69 is a bit much though. I prefer the older 67.

Got my three replacement fans in. I had a marker to identify the new ones from the old ones in case it’s still the same design…it isn’t.

The new fans are a LOT beefier with huge motors and a separate oscillating component. In fact the motor is so big, how big is it, that they had to change the AC cord. Now you have to unfold it to make it straight.

And these are whisper quiet at level 4 on oscillating

Both of the ones I have I different from each other. The one making the most sound has a slightly different design and cord.

Did they end up getting back to you via email or just mail you new loot?

Both of the ones I have I different from each other. The one making the most sound has a slightly different design and cord.

Did they end up getting back to you via email or just mail you new loot?
They sent me the original email due to, I believe, having one of these replaced under warranty so I may have been in the first responders. I was a little shocked at getting them so quick as it was stated it could take months to get replacements.

I ramped them up to 6 and they are still whisper quiet. The oscillator is half the speed of the original which is fine with me. I put my other fans up in case one goes out and I need a temporary.

Telling you these are incredible fans. If a fan was a tank this would be it

I submitted a request to replace one AC Infinity fan on Saturday. I sent them four order numbers (two from Amazon, two from ACI) and explained that I didn’t know which order was used to purchase the one loud fan. As KGBSkunky also experienced, AC Infinity in turn decided to replace all fans and is shipping FOUR fans to replace all of my old oscillating fans. Apparently they’ve upgraded the motor and gears for longer life. (They claim that a larger brushless EC motor with carbon steel gears and IP44 rating is redesigned to maximize oscillation lifespan)

I didn’t have to send invoices…..I simply provided order numbers.

Thanks again to @KGBSkunky for sharing this information!

I submitted a request to replace one AC Infinity fan on Saturday. I sent them four order numbers (two from Amazon, two from ACI) and explained that I didn’t know which order was used to purchase the one loud fan. As KGBSkunky also experienced, AC Infinity in turn decided to replace all fans and is shipping FOUR fans to replace all of my old oscillating fans. Apparently they’ve upgraded the motor and gears for longer life. (They claim that a larger brushless EC motor with carbon steel gears and IP44 rating is redesigned to maximize oscillation lifespan)

I didn’t have to send invoices…..I simply provided order numbers.

Thanks again to @KGBSkunky for sharing this information!
You are going to love the new fans and you get to keep the noisy fans. I have one old fan running, not oscillating so it’s quiet, pointed directly on my ballast now. I am hoping that keeping the ballast cool will extend its life plus I need the heat in the tent.

Glad I could help out

Latest posts

Back