AC Infinity Cloudray fans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I submitted a request to replace one AC Infinity fan on Saturday. I sent them four order numbers (two from Amazon, two from ACI) and explained that I didn’t know which order was used to purchase the one loud fan. As KGBSkunky also experienced, AC Infinity in turn decided to replace all fans and is shipping FOUR fans to replace all of my old oscillating fans. Apparently they’ve upgraded the motor and gears for longer life. (They claim that a larger brushless EC motor with carbon steel gears and IP44 rating is redesigned to maximize oscillation lifespan)

I didn’t have to send invoices…..I simply provided order numbers.

Thanks again to @KGBSkunky for sharing this information!
How long did it take for them to get back to you? They emailed me on the 19th that they would get back to me in 1 business day and I've yet to hear back now 5 days later.

How long did it take for them to get back to you? They emailed me on the 19th that they would get back to me in 1 business day and I've yet to hear back now 5 days later.
Took a week for them to get back to me and I was like first in line. They will get back to you or the fan will just show up. It’s a huge recall

Took a week for them to get back to me and I was like first in line. They will get back to you or the fan will just show up. It’s a huge recall
Same experience here as KGBSkunky. They took a few more than one business day. I responded to their email after 2-3 business days and asked if they needed any more information and requested to chat soon. Then I heard back the following day. I’m still impressed with this company…they’re probably swamped.

Same experience here as KGBSkunky. They took a few more than one business day. I responded to their email after 2-3 business days and asked if they needed any more information and requested to chat soon. Then I heard back the following day. I’m still impressed with this company…they’re probably swamped.
They are pretty rad. I'm impressed with alot of their products aside from that stupid auto watering contraption with the ropes. I realize as a soil grower using dry amendments, that it really isn't geared towards me, but it's still lame.

They are pretty rad. I'm impressed with alot of their products aside from that stupid auto watering contraption with the ropes. I realize as a soil grower using dry amendments, that it really isn't geared towards me, but it's still lame.
Interesting…..I’ve had a lot of success with their self-watering reservoirs. I used coco and perlite instead of soil, but it worked great for me. That’s my favorite grow method (sub irrigated planter with coco).

Good luck with your fans…..you should hear soon.

Interesting…..I’ve had a lot of success with their self-watering reservoirs. I used coco and perlite instead of soil, but it worked great for me. That’s my favorite grow method (sub irrigated planter with coco).

Good luck with your fans…..you should hear soon.
It's the whole spinning around the pots and messing up the ropes that irritates me the most. The bottom stays wet, the top gets crusty so since I topdressed I still gotta water from the top. It's just unnecessary for me. I think they can do better and if they figure out the wick system I'll give it another shot.

My DIY boxes made from old fencing. I also seal them with Thompson's water seal.
WeedBlock on the bottom to stop bugs and allow drainage.
Black plastic on the sides to stop seeping and bugs.
Tubes covered with perforated plastic to allow for better drainage and airflow.
IMG_20240224_115846621_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240224_115850814_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240224_115901056_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240224_162500173.jpg
IMG_20240224_162453152_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240223_105129105.jpg
IMG_20240224_115857743_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
like the box design. I used corrugated steel in my last ones because I used treated lumber, that way the plants never get to the wood. I didn’t think of weed blocker.
The Thompson's Water seal helps a lot too.

Latest posts

Back