Ahoy there

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trippy_Hippy

Starfish Enhancer
Reaction score
Just signed up. Been looking around for a while now and was liking what I saw. I basically want to learn more about what I am actually using and diferent ways to do it. So far just rom reading I've learned alot so hopefully I can contribute some things back.

Sounds kinda cheesy but yeah, it late, I'm tired. All good.

-Trippy

Welcome to the forum Trippy :)

Are you growing at the moment?

If so, what is your preffered method of growing?

The site rules are above ;)

:peace:

Cheers, just read through them now :)

Not growing, still doing a bit of reading on the subject since gardening was never a strong point of mine. I tend to overlove my plants and kill them with kindness.

-Trippy

welcome trippy
i know what you mean about too much love, i can kill a plant in about a week, i started growing hydroponically and had to learn everything from scratch and have had great success.
best of luck

Well,
Have yourself a little nap-then do some surfing-lol
Lots of info here and cool people.

:watchplant:Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!:watchplant:

Gb

Welcome to MP trippy, lots of good reading. Grab a chair, fire a fatty and enjoy the read.

Good luck
MCM

New here as well, looks like a sweet forum with alot of chill people

Hey Trippy,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back