AK 48 & Aurora Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MercyEternity said:
незнакомый ! Looks to be a form of Cyrillic maybe Bulgarian or the region of Eastern Europe closest to Russia. He's not being mean, he's just kind of goofing off LOL.

It is Russian actually... Bud uncle is well educated :D French, Greek, Russian... English... Who is that Bud person anyway :D

Français, un peu

Ελληνικά, μερικοί

Русско, возможно

English, hmmmmmm

Nederlands, Ik probeer

Deutsch, wenn ich kann

Italiano, Il vino italiano è il la cosa migliore

Portuguese, surfs acima

Español, trabajos del verano ;)

Bud.uncle han är en man av många begåvningar.
den växande weeden är precis en av dem.
Делать хороших друзей
Ποιος μπορεί να επισκεφτεί, οποτεδήποτε
Όπου οι μπέιμπι-σίτερ είναι καλύτερες
:aok:

:headbang2: :headbang2: :headbang2:

Here we are 22 days since germination...
I don't know if they look so good... Are they over watered?? I water once every 2-3 days... Or maybe they are thirsty... Or am I just paranoid???
Have a look... Tell me what you think...
They are two days on 12/12 now... S8001019MP.JPG

S8001020MP.JPG

S8001023MP.JPG

S8001025MP.JPG

S8001026MP.JPG

S8001027MP.JPG

nikimadritista said:
Or am I just paranoid???

"I envy paranoids; they actually feel people are paying attention to them."

"A paranoiac, like a poet, is born, not made."

"I am a kind of paranoid in reverse; I suspect people of plotting to make me happy"

"Being slightly paranoid is like being slightly pregnant - it tends to get worse"

"A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what''s going on"

;)
;)
;)

lookin good bro,keep up the good work.i got high hopes for this grow with all youve been through with growing.i wanna see you harvest some A.I.
They look happy though.

bud.uncle said:
So

When you gona flip to

12/12

?

;)

I am on 12/12 since monday Uncle :D
I think I saw the first girl today...
They should show sex soon...
I notice Spider mites on two of my indicas... Little bastards are back... Hope they turn male and leave the grow room before they spread on all others...:hubba:

Hey Brother Growers! I'm in trouble again!
My babies are growing much too fast and will soon reach the ceiling... I've been moving the lights every day the past week and they just get bigger every hour... If they go on like that in a week there will be no more room to grow...
And the worst part of all they haven't shown sex yet... They have been sleeping 12 hours a day for the past 11 days and only one plant looks like a girl... The others are just growing... I plan to bend them a little once the males are gone...
Any ideas on how to solve my overcrowding will help... I think I'm too late to top them... They only have about 20cm left to reach the ceiling...
See the Pics...
Cheers!

S8001337MP.JPG

S8001340MP.JPG

S8001341MP.JPG

S8001344MP.JPG

I was gonna say you should try doing LST since they are getting to tall for you but since you are already in flower thats not gonna work. Hopefully someone else will have a better idea. Other than that I think your plants are looking great and coming along just fine. :D Nce grow buddy.

Found a solution to the crowding trouble... :D
I'll give them another week to reach the ceiling and than Move then to a wardrobe that is almost twice higher than the growroom they have now... The annoying bit is I have to move my clothes from the wardrobe to the place the plants are now.. .And it will get messy getting changed... But desperate times require desperate measures :hubba:
It is not as deep but by than i hope they start showing sex by than and the males get removed... I can easily fit 8 to 10 small plants in there!
Here it is! Have a look :D

S8001378.JPG

sounds like you got it sorted :D

megan you can lst when in flower but gently. you musn't over stress them tis all :)

KGB30 said:
Sweet ladies

Wish I knew who the ladies are... :D
I have to move them sooner than I thought... Some plants are already touching the lights and I have some two inches left to lift them... I can't fit all 15 in that closet and am desperate to find the males B4 i move them...
Today I spotted 4 female Auroras... One Female AK... The other 10 plants are still hard to tell... :hubba: :confused:
I should know better by Sunday i guess...

godspeedsuckah said:
Looking sweeet, when are you going to flower them?

Read bro.. Read...
That's all I write about :D
flowers...Buds... Pistils.. Lights on12/12... How long... :hubba:
Where are they...

Pulling up a chair. Im doing a limited verticle w/ AI. I will be going from clone though. For now, the AI will go to veg room, then the flower room will be 20/4 w/ Diesel Ryder. After the Diesel is done I should be flowering AI clones not long after.

Looking forward to seeing the true plant structure before I get things jumped off SOG style.

First I wanna say thank you all for stopping by and keeping an eye on my babies... It's been amazing having all your experience and advice!
Unfortunately I will have to go away for a while and am moving my babies outdoors to let nature take care of them...
I wish I never had to do that but life has got a lot of unexpected turns and surprises, and I have to do what's right... I wish I could have stayed and keep giving love to my babies... But this time it is more than getting high that is at stake.... :hubba:
I may be back in a couple of months and see if mother nature has done the Job for me... I still have a few AI AK and Afghani seeds with me and will start a new crop once I settle at my new home... It might take a while though...
It's a difficult moment for me...
I will also be away from MP for a while...
Thank you for your time, help, and support!
Wish you all well!
Stay safe and grow more!
See ya later!
NIKI

sorry to hear that niki but hope all goes well for you and that everything settles down very soon. Its been a pleasure having you around and I look forward to speaking with you in the future. Take care :D

damn bro,it was just startin to get good too..well thanks for letting us follow along with your grow and i hope to see you back at it very soon.-peace

Latest posts

Back