Alien Band Grow 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weekend Update

I hope you all are enjoying the show as much as I am. I love this time of year, the buds are plump and the trichs are turning.

Not gonna number them. I will say there is a couple deer that are hanging out around here as it is deer season and they must feel safe. We are seeing them most days.

The girls are most all cloudy now, with the outer leaf turning amber on some. As you can see we took our first sample bud. Rose, I thank you for the idea. It is for the trimmer that is coming up next weekend. The aroma is heavenly.

My favorite pic is number 8, I love it when the cool temps turn the leaf. Am only seeing that on two of them, the Alien OG.

View attachment 0 visiter.jpg

View attachment 00.jpg

View attachment 0001.jpg

View attachment 0002.jpg

View attachment 0004.jpg

View attachment 0006.jpg

View attachment 0007.jpg

View attachment 0008.jpg

View attachment 0009.jpg

View attachment 00010.jpg

View attachment IMG_3396.JPG

Looking awesome as always TC! It's that fun time of year for us od growers :48:

Harvest Begins!

After long consideration, we began today. I still cant stop smiling. We will finish this Purple Deisel we started today. We only worked about 6 hours.

1. Purple Desel, top kola.

2. Purple Deisel.

3. Vistor in the garden who was not apreciated.

4. Odd looking flower, does not look like any other plant in garden, should be a Purple D.

Happy to have started. Will finish that plant tomorrow, then skip Sunday and maybe Monday. Will be at it again soon.

View attachment IMG_3397.JPG

View attachment IMG_3401.JPG

View attachment 0w0rm.jpg

View attachment 0different.jpg

NICE ! finish TC, love the OD harvests, makes mine look like child's play

Ima jumpin for joy just like a kid. Thanks for stopin in Kraven. Got more bud pics comin up too. Getting cooler and cooler here overnite, should get some nice purple before it is over.

Awesome TC! Damn caterpillars! Having them popping up all over too.

Thanks Stone. Got to hate caterpillars doing their do on the buds. I see you are moving right along with harvest over your way. :vap-leafy_wave:

One Purple Deisel is now down.

I hate those things TC. I found my first one while looking thru a loupe! Scared me to death.I screamed like a girl. They like only certain plants. They took a third of my Nordle.. damn things. Now I just squish them with my bare hands.

There has to be a natural predator... birds.. I am going to find out before next year.

TC, your pictures are stunning as usual. Your buds are breathtaking. You guys do know how to rock a grow. How many plants? I am so glad you are smiling.
We should make a list of the plants the worms don't like.

Thanks Rose, and mrcane.

I haven't seen if those nasty catapillers have eaten any buds yet. Mr TC has killed those kind and smaller ones. I hate cutting into a bud and finding mush. He is keeping a good eye out on them, I'm pretty sure I won't get any surprises. Funny about screaming like a girl. I scream like a girl when spiders startle me. The other day I moved a box while vacuuming and found a huge spider. Yup I screamed. Not your Saturday afternoon at the horror movie scream, half that maybe. Husband knew I found a spider.

Guess tomorrow we start up again.

those look better then some indoor . Cant blame the Piller for wanting a taste eh?

Trim Update

We have one done, two half done, and feel well done.

1-2 Blue OG

3. Oddball Purple Diesel.

4. Alien OG, Purpling from the cold I guess. It has not been that cold at night.

5. Blue OG.

Temps in the 90f these last few days. Overnight temps in the mid to low 50f. The plants are beginning to foxtail. I am not positive but it may be due to the high temps. We have some cooling coming our way, thank goodness. It is just to far into fall to be this warm/HOT.

over and out for a few days.

View attachment IMG_3436.jpg

View attachment IMG_3467.jpg

View attachment IMG_3453.jpg

View attachment IMG_3469.jpg

View attachment IMG_3451.jpg

Trim Update

We have one done, two half done, and feel well done.

lol
yeah.. i love growing OD plants.. ;) :D
can't believe i used to enjoy trimming :confused2:

just beautiful buds TC
hang in there
:)

Beautiful TC! We're getting to the haggard end here. Yellowing, caterpillars, rot, minimal PM this year surprisingly its the biggest pain usually. Hoping to have them all down after the weekend. Still have a lot to bring down up your way? Starting to reap the benefits of the seasons fresh dried bounty. Mojo through the finish my friend. Great job as always :48:

Yes mam, those are beauties. Really extra pretty I think.

Harvest is a joyful pain. All consuming for me and all of us I guess. Hang in my hero.

Thanks so much. This is looking to be our heaviest harvest yet. Taking the lunch break right now. Waiting on the buds to march up the stairs to me. Too bad they won't trim themselves. The above third pic looks like it will be close to trim free. That is an odd plant. I am also so pleased with the Blue OG, pics 1 n 2. I was complaning how slow she was to flower, now she looks the stickiest in the cage. Another oddity, the Purple Deisel is not purple, and does not smell like any deisel I have ever grown. The one we are working on today has shown the first little bit of purple. Nothing as purple as other Purps I have grown.

Back to the grind. It just made it up the stairs.:vap-leafy_wave:

Be strong. Do you think agonizing is too strong a word for an outdoor grow harvest? Hope you have some good music and food that magically appears for you TC. Hugs.

Tacos, TV dinners, and a little Take Out Rose, is how food appears. Agonizing is a pretty strong word. But....then I think of "wonder how long till I have to use an ice pack on my elbow?" Not happening yet, so eight hour shifts with lunch and two 15 minute breaks is the schedule around here for a couple days. But 4:20 we are sitting on the porch partaking of the harvest, and the day fades.

We have some trim trays that you can rest your wrists on as you trim. Makes all the difference. Also, sitting in recliners helps, lol. No I can't say agonizing at all from my chair. At about hour seven tomorrow, might say agonizing, lol. Pretty buzzed right now. Dang I love California.

You got to be celebrating bout now, saw those last bud trimmed and hung over at your grow. Congrats on that Rose and Mr. RB.

Ok, recliners??? OH I see. I am on a patio chair outside... lOL... I see I need to change it up a bit.
I like your schedule. You are a hard boss, two breaks, but at least you quit at 4:20. I have the trimmer so my hands don't get too tired except colas. It is my neck.. lol old people trimming.

It made me happy your were buzzed. Congrats to you two too. Thank you. Just rolled up this page and this is the prettiest grow journal. What extraordinary plants you had.

Latest posts

Back