Alien Band Grow 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A TRIMMER?

You don't mean a person do you Rose?

lol every OD season i always think bout them trimmers too :eek:
i get er dun though.. but a recliner, now that'd sure be nice :D the old lawn chair gets old quick ;)

ya'll ever get a pot-headache from trimming so much? hate that. *dunno if its the crank of the neck or the smell of the buds. always a good one though.

I think it is the dust that bothers me, but i might be in denial.
This trimmer TC, sorry I thought you knew about it.. Oh no. You need to know about it. I am sorry. Please forgive me for not telling you about this.[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009O3JIKM?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00[/ame]

I don't keep up here all the time Rose. That thing actually put out nicely trimmed buds? I had a nephew that had a very expensive one and he sold it because he was not satisfied. Could you maybe show me a few buds that have gone through that process? Thanks for the link. Looked like a one stop shop for your family harvest. LoL

Awesome! I might have to break down and make my first purchase at Amazon. Yep, another memorable moment. That would speed things up here a lot. Thank you so much.

It is a life saver. I love it. I am an amazon prime member and you never have to leave the house. lol They deliver our huge bags of dog food now and cheaper than at petco. I love amazon. I have used the trimmer for 2 years now and it holds up.

Rose, I'm thinking hard about prime. I would need to build a large box for the delivery service to put packages in and locked. I am on a main street of town. I'd hate to have to get country crazy on someone stealing off my door step.
I'd would be sweet to just place orders a few days earlier and let the stuff come to me.

That box sounds like a good idea. I wonder how other folks handle that when they are on a main drag.

I've seen businesses that didn't have an employee always present use like a truck box or similar. Has a note to please lock when done. Seems to do well. As long as Billy brown the ups man snaps the lock!

Those nugs are so beautifully trimmed and the plants are gorgeous. I tell you it makes me kinda sick to see those and know they have to be harvested.. You really rocked another grow. I am so glad you are here and healthy and growing the dank TC. you have come a long way baby health wise. and we need you here on MP so thank you. Much love my sister grower.

Happy to be here Rose. Thank you for the compliments. Have more pic to show. I love growing and learned much of what I know here at MP. Run this journal mainly for start up growers, to help them see what they can do. Always want to hear the questions anyone has. Makes it interesting to listen to those who look in here. Seeing all of your posts everyone makes it worth the time.

This is weighing up to be our personal best so far. And it is raining, so nice. What is left out there is under the tarp, no worries. I love Alien OG.

Done at 2:20 today.

Pics tomorrow.

:dancing::dancing::clap::clap::cool2::aok::headbang::yay::yay::smoke1::banana::lama::lama::lama:

Congratulations! How exhausted are you? I haven't recovered yet. I hope it went well and not much damage from anything.. Don't leave us TC this winter... I like having you around. Rest my friend, you deserve it.

Rose, we kinda took 4 days off Halloween weekend. We had a blast in Reno. So rested, then pushed on hard and finished. Hope I don't eat another TV dinner till next year. Will really post some last pics later.

Last of the Outdoor Pics.

These are all The Alien OG. The ones that looked to me to be similar to last years Alien. The two tops are from the two plants.

The fourth pic is one of my favorites for the year. That was the top on the first pic. The cold really purpled those two plants. I will be growing Alien again, if we have a grow at all.

View attachment IMG_3550.jpg

View attachment IMG_3547.jpg

View attachment IMG_3552.jpg

View attachment IMG_3570.JPG

View attachment IMG_3578.JPG

View attachment IMG_3571.JPG

Latest posts

Back