ann's lowryder2's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just look at those pretty little babies!

I have a few like that myself right now!

hiya guys and gals

thanks for all the comments,,, i did want to clear up something dough,,, thats is just one plant,,its just differ shots of it

hiya guys and gals

well its 3 weeks old today,,, its looking real good no signs of yellowing or nute burns,,, i have started to use bone meal and molasses when i water it,,,still no signs of sex yet,,, here are some pics

lowrdyer3 6.jpg

lowrdyer3 7.jpg

lowrdyer3 8.jpg

hey ann...looking good girl..I thaught Mollasses was giving in flower not Veg ? am I wrong? ill have to go back and read up on it..thanks for the pics...More MOJO your way..Female..Female..Female...

take care and be safe

yup u always need pollen i got couple ziplock bags with diferent mixes , but if u gonna mix some up start from beginnig (F1) santa maria :) just a hint. good luck

see there is a possative to male...Sorry to hear but you are sure to get some pollen collecting experiance..whats germing now...lol

take care and be safe

hiya 4u2smoke

i got some bagseeds going, i just started to germing them today,, im going to leave the lowrdyers alone right now,,, when i do get the seeds germ,,im going to put them in that "im at it again" journal

annscrib said:
hiya 4u2smoke

i got some bagseeds going, i just started to germing them today,, im going to leave the lowrdyers alone right now,,, when i do get the seeds germ,,im going to put them in that "im at it again" journal

:ciao: ann...wa thinking of you for a few days..thought i would stop in and see how you and yours are doing...Hope you are okay..HAPPY NEW YEAR

4u2

I am in contact with Ann often, she is a busy as a business woman visiting different parts of the US and WOWing at new places, scared yet excited, she is full of new life and enjoying every moment.

She hasnt forgotten the forum, and sends her love.

She is going to grow later when she has time :aok:

:peace:

Thanks HIE for update. it makes me wonder sometimes How and what happen to friends after getting to know them...There are a few members I been thinking of lately..she was just one..Much thanks given:bong:

Latest posts

Back