ann's lowryder2's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought they were both doin ok ann, what happened?

Not sure on sex, its a bit too blurry. As you only have one plant though you can grow it until you are 100% sure for yourself what sex it is as it won't matter if its male :D

hi guys and gals

thanks for the comments,,,,,im not to sure what happen either thorn,, but the last post,,, when i posted both them together i notice the leaves looking what i called stringy now they are looking more like sativa and NO where like the other lowryder looks like
ok for those who wants to see whats left of the big plant here are some pics

plant.jpg

plant1.jpg

plant2.jpg

ann...are you down to one plant? bringing you my Female Dance:banana: but you have to Dance along..Female!!!Female!!!!Female:lama:

She looks great Power of the mind;)

Take care and be safe:48:

KEEP M GREEN okay :D

thanks 4u2smoke ive still got 3 more seeds and im am going to keep this male til i got some of the pollen so when i DO get me girly i can make some seeds :hubba: ,,,ive still lots of hopes for the next ones :farm: since ive got the dirt, ph and the (lights(somewhat) worked out!

aww poor babies! I know lowryders do actually have quite a bit of sativa in them and i found the high to be very 'up' high.

When I first started growing someone said to me that as a first 'trial' grow I should just get some nute free dirt (or near enough) and just let them grow and wait for them to tell me when they want something. This is the best advice i've been given. Even water - they can survive a drought much better than a flood.

Still its all about learning and you will only learn from your own experience and mistakes. In no time at all you will know it all :p!!

Theyre coming right along. Good call on the lowryders. They look like some nice plants to try. Good luck

Thorn said:
Tender-care-loving? :p hehe

:rofl:

Excuse me...it's Tender-Caring-Love :laugh:

*No, really. I know it's Tender-loving-care...:p

How're the plants ann? Good I hope!
Here's some green mojo

hiya guys and gals

since my last post when i found out i had a male and not sure what the other was doing,, i wasnt going to watse my lights on them and put them outside in the back yard for the last 12 days,,, within a couple days being out there they stretched alot,,,,,a week ago went got what i know for a sure was the male toke the pollen off him the chop the rest up,,,, the other plant (the sativa) was looking alot better and stretched some too,,, after chopping the male up i left this one outside for another 4 days,, went out and check it that day and saw what i thought was little white hairs so bought it back into the house.....

on the 22 sec i born me a new baby so its a week old today its doing real good from the 1st 2 i had started at this age,,,,,,, i got some pics

the 1st pic was the male,,sec pic is is the sativa looking plant and the last 3 pics is my new baby

lowryder2  10.jpg

lowryder1 13.jpg

lowryder3 3.jpg

lowrdyer3 1.jpg

lowryder3  2.jpg

okay ann..heres some GREN MOJO for the new addition..good luck and KEEP M GREEN

hiya guys and gals

just updating a lilttle,,,,, well its 2 weeks old today and its doing real good,,, i havent seen any signs of yellowing or burning like i did in the 1st 2 plants i had,,,,, i did change the lighting hours with this one i have it at 18/6,,,, the ph is good too its 6.8 here are some pics

lowrdyer3 2.jpg

lowrdyer3 3.jpg

lowrdyer3 4.jpg

lowrdyer3 5.jpg

:ciao: ann, those babbies look sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:lama: and they are Nice and GREEN:D Heres some MOJO your way Girl..Grow baby gorw:banana: ...wishing you nothing but Females..KEEP M GREEN :D

Those little ones look nice and healthy!

Keep up the good work!

Here's some more green mojo! :D

Latest posts

Back