ann's lowryder2's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are you planing on finishing them in those containers?..May i sugest that next time more perlite...I know you changed your soil and added perlite..i like to add a lot more thats all...I like to see all the white stuff ..IMO..I would go 50/50..soil/perlite...Thats how Im running my fall grow..

Yep. Do as 4U said and get another tester. I also use the test with the drops. Works great:). A digi works better but mine broke:(.

the price on the digis and the callibration seems to much...I baught my test kit from a pond store...10 bucks I think

ann...before Vinager...go find a liguid tester and retest. you may be fine..Just my thaughts

and you thaught you was off work tomarrow..lol...keep us posted girl

i am off tomorrow,,,, thats why i can really work on this in the morning:)

hiya guys and gals

ok my small lowryder looking like it getting worst ive start a new thread in the sick problems,,,i went out and got new ph tester,,, got some bottle water and got some sphagnum moss (these pics are in the new thread i made)
when i tested the plant it read 7.8 if i was reading it right:eek: :eek: i about fell out,,now the big plant is doing so great

1st 3 pics is the 18 days old and the last 2 pics is the 15 days old

lowryder1.jpg

lowryder1 1.jpg

lowryder1 2.jpg

lowryder2 2.jpg

lowryder2 3.jpg

hiya guys and gals

to start off that little plant ,,till i get it better ill be having that one in the sick and problems and as soon as i get it better then be updating it back in here,,,,,,, ok the big plant is doing awesome its growing so good right now,, couple of these pics i toke, i was wanting to know what yall think about the sex,,,

this plant is 19 days old

lowryder1 3.jpg

lowryder1 4.jpg

lowryder1 5.jpg

looking good anne ,,,as for sex idk ,,my lr2 ladies didnt show there sex for upto 3 weeks ,,but in my case the males allways shown their balls well ,,before then ,,,so going by my theory :p they could be ladies:giggle:

anyway greenmojo for the ladies ,,:48:

hiya guys and gals

well im really scare that im going to lose the small plant,,,the middle leaves and coming out BLACK,,, its in the sick and problems if wanna take a look
ok on to the big plant its doing really great,,it still has a nice green color to it,,, i cant tell if it tring to tell sex or if its just new leaves coming up,,

this plant is 20 days old

lowryder1 6.jpg

lowryder1 7.jpg

lowryder1 8.jpg

lowryder1 9.jpg

Looking healthy Ann..lol

I use Dolmite lime to raise my PH in the soil Ann.. About cup of molmite lime Ann and then check the ph in two days. Looking a little better... Might want to feed them some Alfalfa tea high in nitrogen... Have a nice day if the weather permits Ann. Be safe

Latest posts

Back