ann's lowryder2's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything over 7.o is hard water

Anything over 7.0 is to much alkalime.

hiya guys and gals

im glad that this new dirt has helped these plants,,,,, they are looking so good,,,,thier color is so green,,,if anyone is seeing something that im missing please let me know about

the 1st 3 pics is the 16 days old and the last 3 pics is the 13 days old

lowryder1 10.jpg

lowryder1 11.jpg

lowryder1 12.jpg

lowryder2 10.jpg

lowryder2 11.jpg

lowryder2 12.jpg

Excellent recover Ann... They are looking so much better

hiya guys and gals

well there are somethings i want to point out tonight,,, 1st thing, pic 2 and 3 i think i might be seeing signs of sexing if yall all can take a look them and let me know what yall think,,,,,,, ok 2nd thing,, the littlest plant seems to be in destress the leaves have orange spots on them if anyone know what thats cause please let me know

the 1st 3 pics is the 17 days old and the last 3 pics is the 14 days old

lowryder1 13.jpg

lowryder1 14.jpg

lowryder1 15.jpg

lowryder2 14.jpg

lowryder2 15.jpg

lowryder2 16.jpg

I can't really tell the sex from those pics. Have you got your ph in order, that may be causing the discoloration on the lil one. Glad you got some new soil and they are doing better:).

bombbudpuffa said:
Have you got your ph in order, that may be causing the discoloration on the lil one. :).

thanks for stoping in bbp,,, i tested it 2 days ago and it was 7.3 the bottle says it pose to be ok,,,,,what is it surpose to be at???

I'd flush them with some ph balanced(6.5) water. How long has it been since you last watered?

ann nice recovery and they are looking much better. How are you testing the PH?.. do as bombbudpuffa has said...then let medium Dry a good 3-4 days..Then check again..Good luck

and KEEP M GREEN Girl

bomb, you know this brand? sorry ann I use liquid drops and the water then shake and match colors..do you dip those strips in the water to be tested? Yes...then match?

DAM server busy..lol..

yes thats what ya do dip it into the water coming from the bottom

Latest posts

Back