ann's lowryder2's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hiya guys and gals

well i got more dirt and some perlite mix all together,,,,,,, this poor plant is getting more yellow i got it out that other dirt completely,,,and the small plant seems to be wanting to turn yellow too,, so lets see if this helps them out

the 1st pic is 10 days and the 2sec and 3rd is 7 days old

lowryder1.jpg

lowryder2.jpg

lowryder2 1.jpg

oh no! poor babies! yea different soil should make some differnece i hope as long as its nute free. poor little critters! hehe I hope they bounce back! :)

Sorry to hear Ann.. Theyal pull out ... Just give them some TLC.lol

I'm sure the new soil will help out. Just keep us posted. I will have my fingers crossed. Take care and be safe.

hiya guys and gals

the new dirt i got was call expert it has reed sedge,sphagum,horticultural pertlite and it also has ground dolomitic limestone (ph adjuster) Premium ingredients provide the proper drainage, moisture retention, aeration and plant support properties for enhanced root development.. on the older plant i can see the 4th set of leaves starting and the are green and i believe i got to the small in time just a little yellow on that one

pic 1 and 2 are the 11 days old 3 and 4 pic is 8 days old

lowryder1.jpg

lowryder1 1.jpg

lowryder2.jpg

lowryder2 1.jpg

I have been using fish emulsion on my diesel ryder/auto white russian seedlings.It won't burn them and gives them a nice jump start.

hiya guys and gals

well i believe that new dirt and that pertlite is working they seem to be getting better the color is getting greener and they are growing just find

the 1st 2 are 9 days old and the last 2 are 12 days old

lowryder2 2.jpg

lowryder2 3.jpg

lowryder1 2.jpg

lowryder1 3.jpg

Yeah..you are doing great..they look to be pulling threw...whatch your watering with that moister control in the soil..and thanks for posting all the ingred..sounds good..Good luck Girl..and try 2 KEEP M GREEN lol...

hiya guys and gals

well with all you guys help,, got these plants thru that scare,, they are looking so much better and growing just fine,, thanks yall

the 1st 2 pics is the 13 days old one and the 2sec 3rd is the 10 days old

lowryder1 4.jpg

lowryder1 5.jpg

lowryder2 4.jpg

lowryder2 5.jpg

You can cut the dead leafs Ann, they are of no use any more... Looks like she'll make it! Good luck!

hiya guys and gals

them seem to be growing ok and the color is getting better,,but ive notice that the tips are still yellow and it seems that im going to lose them sec leaves on the small one,, could that be from the bad dirt i had,,,

1st 2 pics is the 14 days old :woohoo: is 2 weeks old,,, 3rd and 4th is the 11 days old

lowryder1 6.jpg

lowryder1 7.jpg

lowryder2 6.jpg

lowryder2 7.jpg

What is the soil PH Ann? I had to raise my ph on the moon light using Dolmite lime... I would check the ph of the soil and then go from there...

Keep babying them and they'll pull through.

But remember for next grows

No nutrients until a minimum of 5 strong nodes
start with good soil
ph adjusted water (6.5ish)

Also know your strain. Like Lowryder from what Ive grown and seen grown hates nutes. And can burn very easily. Most growers for go the veg nutes al together and gives like 3/4 stregnth nutes max in flower.
Another thing about LR's im not sure if you know, But the send of super long tap roots, and if not in a big enough pot will stunt its growth really badly.

sending you green vibes to pull your babys around

I don't know if I wouldn't use nutes until strong 5th node.The idea is to get them as big as possible in veg.Like I said,I start autos with fish emulsion a few days after they break soil.Then around 10 days I start giving them a little maricle grow every other watering.I havn't had any nute burn during veg.I think I read that Richy-B starts nutes at two weeks and that guy grows some awesome LR2's.

I feel that plants really dont need nutes in the seedling stage. I consider everything thing from the codyledene leaves to about the 3-5 nodes the seedling. After the plant has good strong roots is when Ill start to feed them 1/3-1/2 strength for the first few times and then Ill work my way up to full strength. And this is when I start counting veg time. I think alot of people forget about the seedling stage and want to start in veg.

hiya guys and gals

thanks guys for all the comments and yes i checked the ph and its 7.3 which the bottle saids that ok,,,,as far as i can tell they are doing pretty good right now,, i watered them today for the 1st time since i put them in the new dirt,,,, how much water does these lil things need?

the 1st 2 pics is the 15 days old and the last 2 pics is the 12 days old

lowryder1 8.jpg

lowryder1 9.jpg

lowryder2 8.jpg

lowryder2 9.jpg

Latest posts

Back