ann's lowryder2's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are looking much better..the one in the **** section ..IMO..may have to let it go and focus on the strong..just my thaughts

take care and be safe

don't worry about losing a plant - its all part of learning. That older plant looks really good now, well done :)

hiya guys and gals

for all those that has kept up with me and my plants,,, i want to thank all of yall,,,,,, well this is what's up with the plants now,,,,back on the 31st i had came home from work(if you hadnt seen what look like you can see it in the sick and problems "omg what did i do") and the big plant looked all burnt up,,,, well now the big plant is still alive and it seemd it be wanting to bounce back and somehow i was able to get the color back in it ,,there is some new growth too
now the small plant really did bounce back real good,,,, i kinda cant believe how good the small plant looks now,,,

with in the last couple days ive been looking into some of the hps light,,, because of my work slowing down now i got to get what i can afford,,,, i was looking at the 150 whps which they said it puts out 16000 with that and my cfls' it will be around 28000 to 29000 lumers,,, i do have a small place where my plants are its 30" wide and over 5 feet tall and 19"width if i did that right and if that makes any since if anyone thinks im missing something please let me know

the 1st 3 pics is the big plant and the last 3 is the small plant

lowryder1 16.jpg

lowryder1 17.jpg

lowryder1 18.jpg

Lowryder.jpg

Lowryder2 17.jpg

Lowryder2 18.jpg

all I can say..is your buds will be a bit danker with a HPS in there..But with that comes the heat...how do we plan o battle it?..and they are looking much better ann...you have way more patients then me....Thats why I am going to start calling you Doctor ann in her Crib..lol...Check back with ya later..until then...KEEP M GREEN

hiya 4u2smoke

there is a couple ways im going to be able to do the heat,,, i do have a fan and the room its in a part of my bedroom which there an a/c running at all times right now just to make sure they dont get to cold i shut that door,,, but theres like over an inch from the bottom of the door to the floor
does that make since?

4u2sm0ke said:
Thats why I am going to start calling you Doctor ann in her Crib..lol
:giggle::giggle: lol thats about $100 (within all) when it comes to money i learn to have patients :giggle: but really they m/j plants and so im going to do all i can to save them

hey ann looking great well done :clap:
got to say go for the hps if you can keep your temps down
will you have an outtake fan ?,,
i did a comparision on some lr2 and there was no contest ,,
goodluck :48:

Glad to hear your keeping them going.lol.. Awesome job Ann

hiya guys and gals

i must be doing something right these plants are looking so much better,,, ok the big plant is now looking like the small plant,,,,, now take a good look at the fan leaves for the big plant ,,,why are them leaves kinda at the top look so (how do i put this) stringy? the color is looking so much better too.
the small plant is doing wonderful its color is so good i just cant understand when the leaves looks so differnet,, ok with the problems that ive had with them i do belive its delay thier age so im not sure now other then watching the trichs on when the will be done if any one can help me with this ill love-em for ever :p :D

ok yesterday after getting out of work i got home and deiced to put the big plant back in its pot, before coming home i went to homdepot,lowes, and walmart :confused: i swear this ( :hitchair: ) city sells no kind of dirt without the food in it,,,,,except this stuff called expert,,, (the sec dirt i had got was same name) but it feed up to nine months and i do believe that was what burnt the big plant,,, now this is the other kind they have too its an organic mix that saids to feed 3 months naturally i have a few pics i will show ya

the 1st 3 pics arre the big one the sec next 3 pics are the small one the last pic is both

lowrdyer2 19.jpg

lowryder1 21.jpg

lowryder2 20.jpg

lowryder1 19.jpg

lowryder2 22.jpg

lowryder2 21.jpg

both lowryders.jpg

hiya guys and gals

well i did lose the big plant. but the small plant is looking great,,,a friend of mined gave me 3 with 2 bulbs each 40 w florous lights on the bulb they say plant & aqua. wide spectrum,,, last night i pull up that bulb and it says 1900 lumers and in all ihave 6 blubs and im stilll using my cfl's too if i added it up right i have about 19000 lumers,,, he gave them to me last monday and i cant belive how much this small has grown,,, there is one pic to see if yall can help me with the sex too

lights.jpg

lowryder2 4.jpg

lowryder2 5.jpg

lowryder2 6.jpg

hello ann...those look good...sorry to hear you lost the big one..I was looking at the plant in question for help on sex...however I could not be for sure..when I enlarge it...it gets to blurry..they do look like pre-flowers..so I will think possative 4u...but maybe post some closer shots in a few days on a new thread...anyway things are looking up for you girl..Thanks for shareing with us

have you tried running tons of fresh water threw them pots with that soil in it and flush all the ferts out? if you flush hard they will get lush again.

Latest posts

Back