Another question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siegalsmoker

Reaction score
Is there a such thing as flowering to soon...My plants are around 16"-18" ( pics in 'some updated pics' a few threads down ) and they have there alternating nodes and are growing well....Was thinking about starting the flowering this week...So around 31 days of veg....Is that too soon?

Thanks

from what i have read (i think) you can put them in to 12/12 from the start
and i am also putting mine into flower now and some are younger than that :tokie:
good luck for fat buds :peace:

Yeah, you can go 12/12 straight from seed. 31 days of veg is a good time to start the flowering process. The plant is going to double its size when you switch the light schedule! Good luck!

You can grow 12/12 from seed but they will still veg for a short while to produce the necessary leaves to feed the budding process. That's plenty of time for some nice sized plants. I let mine veg for 20 days and I have a jungle going right now with 12 plants. Good luck and take care. Be safe.

Your plants are ready to flower with visible alternating nodes. Alternating nodes usually appear starting the earliest at 4 weeks but sometimes up to 6 weeks.

You can flower 12/12 from seed like everyone has posted already. I had a plant show pistils at 22 days from popping ground on a 12/12 from seed grow. The shorter the veg time, the smaller the plant, and less buds.

The key to flowering indoors is planning your growspace and veg growth, so by the time flowering is done, you have filled it with budding plants, but not have outgrown it. It takes a few times to get it right.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back