Another quick question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siegalsmoker

Reaction score
Ok.. My question is; if i harvested a week ago and have been drying since then..when do I really know the bud is dry enough to chop? Can I chop today and place in a jar? (for its final resting place ;) ) ..I've smoked sum of it and its still a lil sticky right now. Just curious if I can cut it down now.. Thanks! :D

I'm not the expert for I will be having my 1st harvest next week-

but i just wondered, how was the smoke?:D

and did you trim your buds before you hung them?

I know once you put them in the jar(s) you should open the jar(s) every day to let in fresh air.

dry it until the bud is dry to touch, but the stem is still not brittle enuf to snap :hubba:

Yeah I trimmed them first, and I heard the same thing about the jars and removing the old air on a daily basis; just wasn't sure if i can start now..

yes sure if it is dry to the touch, but i would open the jars 3-4 times a day for the first couple of weeks. and for 30-60 min. each time you open!!!!!!

i put mine into jars when the stem is brittle and all the outer leaves are dry and cripsy, not the bud the sucker leaves. i trim most of them off but some that are covered with trichs i'll leave. i aslo open my jars a few times a day for an hour or so. good luck hope this helps

Thanks.. I'm putting them in jars now.. Will have pics soon.. :D

Latest posts

Back