Anybody Know?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G_48911

Fellow Grower
Reaction score
I have a drip system that holds 40 plants,i'm planning on doing up white widow,k2,snow white,purple power and bubblelicious.I was planning on using ionic as my nut. since its so consistent and easy to use but i bought a bag of some hindu kush that was organically grown and it tasted delicous.i was wondering if anybody could tell me the name of some good organic nutrients that i could use in my drip system that would not clog my tubes. thanks alot and happy 4/20 i hope we break the record for the most people being logged in. peace

Your bud should taste delicious regardless of what kind of nute you use as long as you do it properly. I don't grow hydro so I can't really make any recommendations. I wish you the best of luck. Hope this helps! Take care and be safe. Happy 420!

LoL im not sayin that the weed that i've grew with ionic tasted wierd or anything,i just thaught this kush i got last night has an even better taste than other hindu kush i've smoked in the past. i'm not positive about the whole organic thing yet but if i could find some good dependable organic nutes that werent too much a pain to deal with,i'd give it a shot. anybody have an recomendation? Thanks for the help-G_48911

I heard people revered Fox Farm nutes so I am about to try them. I ordered them from wormsway.com. They got here in like 3 days. Plants are still too young to feed but ill keep you posted.

anybody know of a good organic nutes. besides fox farm that would be ok to use in a drip system? i grew in soil using fox farm nutes about 7 yrs ago but i found i had better results with the ionic but i'd like to find a dependable organic nute.thanks for any help i can get-G_48911

Latest posts

Back