Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what aggravates me the most about fishing.. Boaters.. I hate ignorant boaters. I'll be fishing off a bluff or cliff and boaters will come in and try and fish my area.. They literally can go anywhere on the lake, but want to invade a bank fishers space..It's rude as hell.

I'm gonna end up putting a nice heavy weight on and sling it at them. My baitcaster is made to cast really far.. they best watch out. haha

Cool, that looks great.. So it looks like it keeps it pretty dense stature. That is great.. I love strains like that.. Ever since I got a hold of the g13 PE I've been hooked on low leaf to bud and nice dense buds...

it has a higher leaf to bud then i like but after the fans fall off everything that is left can be used if it has heavy trichs i leave it on the buds what i do cut off makes great hash so its a win win i guess top notch smoke IMO

it was just rough trimmed ill trim let it hang and SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOW dry
then clean it up a bit more before jars

Ah ok. If they are small, I usually leave them on.. My be a little harsher than people like, but for personal its not to bad.

Yea, I try to hold mine upside down so the leaves fall right off. Sometimes it doesn't work that way if its really really sticky, but yea. That is how I get tired of trimming so quick.. damn sticky buds... I love them though

Ah ok. If they are small, I usually leave them on.. My be a little harsher than people like, but for personal its not to bad.
if its vaped then youll never know
but like me i can take a couple hits and be good
so if its a bit harsher oh well its only a couple hits :D

and if they are really fluffy like when i was growing with cfl's ill hang for a day or so then roll them in newspaper not super tight but just enough to compress it a bit
and leave it for a day then unwrap it and finish the hang dry
keeps it from turning to shake after / during cure
just sticks it together really

Do you have a high tolerance?

Is this phrase true about that afghan? Effect: very narcotic, almost devastating.

yes and yes
its sleepy time in high doses but a couple hits are energetic paranoid buzz
i like being stoned but its not why i smoke :D

sounds great..
I love being ripped :laugh: But I do need it for my insomnia, except for today cause I'm about to hit the hay. I've gotten so much sun I'm drained..

I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Later.
>>>>You:hitchair:<<<me
:D

Latest posts

Back