Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got home today, found a note on my door from the apartment management and apparently someone has been breaking into cars. So, I have decided to apprehend that dingbat doing that stuff in my area.. Besides that, I have a lot of expensive audio equipment in my truck..

:D

Got home today, found a note on my door from the apartment management and apparently someone has been breaking into cars. So, I have decided to apprehend that dingbat doing that stuff in my area.. Besides that, I have a lot of expensive audio equipment in my truck..

:D

well hell! how you reckon you're going to do that? I can see you now, fatigues on, laying in the grass waiting...LMFAO

well hell! how you reckon you're going to do that? I can see you now, fatigues on, laying in the grass waiting...LMFAO
haha, no I used to work as a security guard.. But you make a good point.. I hunt quite a bit so I could put on all camo... That and I'm legally allowed to carry a firearm. So there is that.. :D

I'll just patrol late at night and if there is someone that seems like they shouldn't be ransacking a car at 2am... GET ON THE GROUND!!! hahaha

I'll just patrol late at night and if there is someone that seems like they shouldn't be ransacking a car at 2am... GET ON THE GROUND!!! hahaha

Sounds like you got it all figured out man ;) poor bastard ain't gonna know *** LMAO

hahaha.. Yea, there is a potty mouth filter.. kinda funny..

I just finished the almost finished product to danks new design. ;)

waiting for him to get back to me to let me know what he thinks.

hahaha.. Yea, there is a potty mouth filter.. kinda funny..

I just finished the almost finished product to danks new design. ;)

waiting for him to get back to me to let me know what he thinks.

yeah, crazy weird too ;) that's cool as hell bro! nice to be included ain't it? Just woke up from a nap and had the most bizarre dream!! I never dream or remember them anymore. Crazy as hell for sure. I'd share it but then I'd have to kill ya LOL :huh::shocked:

yeah, crazy weird too ;) that's cool as hell bro! nice to be included ain't it? Just woke up from a nap and had the most bizarre dream!! I never dream or remember them anymore. Crazy as hell for sure. I'd share it but then I'd have to kill ya LOL :huh::shocked:
Ah, one of those dreams.. ;)

But yea.. I offered to make it for him and he is gonna be nice enough to hook me up with some beans. I'm waiting for his feedback before I give him my info though, cause I want to make sure he like what I made..

I didn't want to post it in his thread for fear of someone stealing it. haha

Did you see my most recent design I threw together while playing around?

Ah, one of those dreams.. ;)

But yea.. I offered to make it for him and he is gonna be nice enough to hook me up with some beans. I'm waiting for his feedback before I give him my info though, cause I want to make sure he like what I made..

I didn't want to post it in his thread for fear of someone stealing it. haha

I'm sure he will bro ;)

Did you see my most recent design I threw together while playing around?

No, sure didn't, you'll have to show me. I know you are probably out for the night by now, it was pouring rain nearly the whole time. Add to that I have terrible night vision and there ya go LOL just got in about 30 min ago, had to get my stuff out of the car and love on my doggies. I missed them!

I'm sure he will bro ;)

No, sure didn't, you'll have to show me. I know you are probably out for the night by now, it was pouring rain nearly the whole time. Add to that I have terrible night vision and there ya go LOL just got in about 30 min ago, had to get my stuff out of the car and love on my doggies. I missed them!
This was my first draft.. I have it completed now, just waiting to hear from him.. I heard from stew, but dank told me he has the final say so. :laugh:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showpost.php?p=877586&postcount=65

I'm still here for now.. Gonna wait till a littler later to go out and make sure no one is doing something they shouldn't be. I kinda feel like its someone in the apartment complex simply because of the area they hit.

Went on a patrol, didn't see anything.. Temp dropped though.

I'm beginning to wonder if this is really an auto.. She hasn't preflowered yet. :(

Latest posts

Back