Auto Climax Breeding + Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turn down for what!!!!

Omg have you guys seen the video? I might be young be this video is ridic big.

I do that by topping and training.. Seems to work well for me.. Why change what works, right?
:D

hey man, to each his own :D you do what you do ;)

I was following some folks back at RIU that "trained" by hand and learned some cool ****. Not to mention I've been following Dank for over a year now and you all know his work. Like pinching the stalks to help them thicken up? I always pinch my bases and in between nodes on the stalks. Helps all around in building strength so the stalks can hold up those thick juicy buds ;)

hey man, to each his own :D you do what you do ;)

I was following some folks back at RIU that "trained" by hand and learned some cool ****. Not to mention I've been following Dank for over a year now and you all know his work. Like pinching the stalks to help them thicken up? I always pinch my bases and in between nodes on the stalks. Helps all around in building strength so the stalks can hold up those thick juicy buds ;)
Yea.. Wait till mine starts flowering.. You'll see one hell of a thick stalk from my training, topping and breeze I got going in there. ;)

You know what, I have a bagseed growing.. I'll try it on that one..
Its also in my old tea container and I can see the roots going all they way down.. Looks cool, but I should cover that before the light messes something up on the roots.

Hey man, with your artistic abilities, you never know what you can do. Just remember when training by hand, less is more :D slight and steady, firm pressure but not squashing pressure. Just enough till you feel a slight pop ;)

I trained my tree last year, she had pretty cool structure for just training by hand. I bent her two tops nearly in half till they had a slight crackle. You'd think I broke her stalks bending her over but I didn't. Waited a week then hit them again, just up from the old bends. She had a nice airy top that let lots of light in.

Hey man, with your artistic abilities, you never know what you can do. Just remember when training by hand, less is more :D slight and steady, firm pressure but not squashing pressure. Just enough till you feel a slight pop ;)

I trained my tree last year, she had pretty cool structure for just training by hand. I bent her two tops nearly in half till they had a slight crackle. You'd think I broke her stalks bending her over but I didn't. Waited a week then hit them again, just up from the old bends. She had a nice airy top that let lots of light in.
Sounds good.. Never know, I may find a new method..

How am I the only one with 2 bars of rep? :laugh:

Oh well, I don't care anyway. :p

Watch it!!! Crazy jammin' song, the video makes me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

Good song but I had stepped away to find my vaporizer cord LOL
I'll watch it again and actually do that this time ;)

Yea.. Wait till mine starts flowering.. You'll see one hell of a thick stalk from my training, topping and breeze I got going in there. ;)

Can't wait to see bro. I love the hell out of growing, it sucks that I'm in the predicament I'm in right now. In good time...I have a shed now and privacy. I know what I need to seal the light inside and what kind of filtration system I want to use.

My dear pal Giggy linked me up to a couple of HPS lights that aren't bulky at all. I'm gonna be all set when the time comes!

How am I the only one with 2 bars of rep? :laugh:

Oh well, I don't care anyway. :p

I was gonna say I only had one myself not to feel badly..but...
HOLY SHISTERS!!! How did I get a full bar of rep in a few hours??? well to whomever, thank you!! I'm sure yours will pick up too bro, damn, I ain't even got a grow going yet, you'll pick some up I'm sure ;)

I'm in the red because I'm a bad guy ;) haha jk

Don't you love mix drinks?

Oh **** I'm in the green now?!!?!?!

Magic :p

Damn those are thick *** stems.

how'd you like to find one of those in a bag >.<
rip off wouldnt describe it lol

that mother was 7 months old at the flip ;)
+ 12 weeks after it takes around 4 weeks to start to show signs of flower on 12/12 takes around 3 weeks on 11/13

Don't worry about you all. I don't care about rep. I only care about sharing and helping, if I get some rep along the way, cool.

I'm gonna try mainlining on my bagseed.. Not gonna veg it for 7 months in a 2 liter tea bottle though. hahah

in its defense i started a few of them was gonna cut clones for a buddy and toss them
after a sample i decided to keep this one and it sat in a 1.5 gal for 3.5-4 months before getting a new pair of shoes
there are 2 pheno's ive seen only one grew slow but holy ball sacks is it danky potent
the comment was made about it " ive almost gotta smoke some crack to come down off of it "
we dont smoke that stuff but it was just a funny stoner moment we were all paranoid and had to be outside the walls were closing in
great day time smoke or if you need to take a long road trip it will surely keep you awake lol

I'm in the red because I'm a bad guy ;) haha jk

Don't you love mix drinks?

Oh **** I'm in the green now?!!?!?!

Magic :p

haha yeah and I went from 2 to full! wt heck did I do to deserve that? NOT that I'm complaining..lol guess someone saw we're not so bad? I hope so, I love our group, all you guys are awesome! and you all deserve good rep :D

Don't worry about you all. I don't care about rep. I only care about sharing and helping, if I get some rep along the way, cool.

I'm gonna try mainlining on my bagseed.. Not gonna veg it for 7 months in a 2 liter tea bottle though. hahah

Me either! I was super cool with what I had and like you, I'm here to share my knowledge and learn like everyone else..rep comes and rep goes but you guys are my bros!!

HEY!!! that rhymed!!! :banana: ADT...guess what time it is??? :vap-bobby_on_the_be

Latest posts

Back