Auto grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the green mojo moaky. ill have updated pics later today, they are really taking off with their growth. Good call OHC ;)

updated pics.
1 rrf on the left, hbd on the right
2 and 3 are the rrf
4 and 5 are hbd

the RRF is 6 1/2" tall and almost 10 inches at the widest set leaves.
the HBD is 5 1/2" tall and about 9 inches wide. these autos are interesting little plants!

and looks like i caught a break, they dont seem to be showing any signs of nute burn.

2-6-10.jpg

2-6-10rrf.jpg

2-6-10rrf2.jpg

2-6-10hbd.jpg

2-6-10hbd2.jpg

wow yeah those look great. those are gonna have beautiful flowers

Now that's what I am talking about....nice
Very healthy looking plants...nice and green, nice and squat...Good job
Looks like you can start feeding them regularly...just be kind to them. They really do not need a lot of nutes so keep an eye on them after every feeding.

thank you OHC, moaky, geezerbud, fruity86, and hamster for stopping in :)

Im gonna be real light on the nutes, every other watering, i might not even end up going to full strength with them. i used 1/2 a teaspoon last watering and i might go to 1 teaspoon next feeding and see how they like it. They need to start drinking more so i can water them more than once a week ;)

switched my babies to hps light today, gonna watch the temps closely over the next few hours. heres a picture of my setup, i never posted one in the journal....
IMG_2368.jpg

your intake passive? with that exhaust you should alright with temps. maybe a little oscilating fan or stationary at plant level. at least the plant will feel the lower temps of the tent, plus it makes for stronger plants.

if you go to the last page of the tent growers club thread you can see my intake setup. its just one of those $20 "turbo" fans sitting on top of the tent blowing air downwards. the plants get a good breeze to keep their stems strong and a little fresh intake air for em. i could dump that fan off the top and put it in the tent itself, but i try not to clutter too much, and with my exhuast setup its starting to get a little cluttered for my taste.

What was ur temps at? I thought u had an air cooled hood till i just seen that. So now im thinking ir the tems arnt to bad i might be able to clean up the roof of my canet alil, its kinda cramped up there lol.

Here we are. 5th page of a RRF grow and Im just finding out about it.
Looks great.
Going to start from post 1 now and catch up.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Here we are. 5th page of a RRF grow and Im just finding out about it.
Looks great.
Going to start from post 1 now and catch up.

You are slacking my friend....:)

thank you for joining us spearchucker. i thought id go with short stuff seeds this grow. I looked through hammys journals and loved the looks of the rrf, and it sounds like it smoked up pretty good as well :D

as for the temps, looks like my fears never played out. with the mh they would be 74-78, and i know hps is a little hotter than mh so i waited until i got my exhaust setup before i switched to the hps. the exhaust made a huge difference, at soil level im running at 68-72* and just slightly warmer at the plant tops. lights just about 11" away. that exhaust system rocks! the plants were starting to smell a little bit but now i cant smell anything unusual when i get into the room.

and nope, no air cooled hood. doesnt honestly look like ill need one.....but ill probably end up getting one once i upgrade my light system.

wally150 said:
and nope, no air cooled hood. doesnt honestly look like ill need one.....but ill probably end up getting one once i upgrade my light system.

Dude you are soooooooo going to be rocking a 600 or a 1000 soon....:) Once you get bitten it is over...:D I was the same way. I started out with cfl's before I found this gem of a forum, then bought a 400w...then 1 tent, then a 600w, then another tent...and mixed in there was lots and lots of beans...

Latest posts

Back