Auto grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol youre calling me out hamster.............i was just looking at 600w air cooled digital ballasted systems and a taller tent. get a continuous auto grow going and have a seperate tent on 12/12 so i can start non-autos in the auto tent the switch em to a flower tent.............lol you are good my friend. but for now im sticking with what i have. already invested plenty of money and i need to get some good smoke out of it. just the money ill save from not having to pay $400 for ounces will be great.

wally150 said:
lol youre calling me out hamster.............i was just looking at 600w air cooled digital ballasted systems and a taller tent. get a continuous auto grow going and have a seperate tent on 12/12 so i can start non-autos in the auto tent the switch em to a flower tent.............lol you are good my friend. but for now im sticking with what i have. already invested plenty of money and i need to get some good smoke out of it. just the money ill save from not having to pay $400 for ounces will be great.

Yep you are following the script..lol I bought a 600w digi ballast with a cool tube after buying the 400w...I love it. I hear ya Bro..it gets expensive and until you recoup some cash from not having to buy the dirt off the street it's all good...the 600w will be there waiting for you to buy it when the time is right.

im just happy that i have my exhaust fan and filter and duct work so all i need is the air cooled hood (which will be paired with a 600w digi system, but dont tell my accounts that quite yet ;))

Lol, i had the opeset problom. I had a 1000 watter with an air cooled hood 6" inline and all and had to go trade it down. Cause i had to scale down my area and there was no way that light was fitting in a 8 sqft wardrobe i built. So now im rootin for the the 400and the autos haha.

hope you guys arent getting tired of my pictures! the soil got real dry and my ladies were drooping a bit yesterday so i saturated their soil with some plain phed water and they perked right up. the RRF stands at just under a foot tall and the HBD is at 9-1/2". the new growth is looking stringy and strange looking, what do you guys think about it?
first three are the rrf and the last 2 are the hbd. i tried to get some closeups of the top growth.

2-10-10rrf.jpg

2-10-10rrf2.jpg

2-10-10rrf3.jpg

2-10-10hbd.jpg

2-10-10hbd2.jpg

any ideas on the new growth issue? im thinking it might be a little nute burn but want some other opinions....

wally150 said:
any ideas on the new growth issue? im thinking it might be a little nute burn but want some other opinions....

Can you take a pic with the hps light off or them outside the tent? The light is making it hard to see well...

here are some better pics.....all 4 are the rrf. same thing is going on with the hbd. its happening on all the new growth of these 2 plants.

2-11-10rrf.jpg

2-11-10rrf2.jpg

2-11-10rrf4.jpg

2-11-10rrf3.jpg

wally150 said:
here are some better pics.....all 4 are the rrf. same thing is going on with the hbd. its happening on all the new growth of these 2 plants.

It looks like it cld be a touch of nute burn or a burn from your light...how far is your light? I know when my girls get a big too close to my 400w they look like that...

Oh and Dude those plants are looking nice...I love that deep dark green color they are...just be careful not to over nute...overall though they look pretty sweet...

when it first appeared the rrf was 11" away and i initially thought it might be too close so i moved it to about 13" for the rrf. the hbd is probably 16" or so and looks exactly the same.....ill bump up the light a little more and see if that helps. i can comfortably keep my hand on the top of the plant for a while. thanks for the reply hamster. you know ill keep you updated ;)

lol im pretty sure its minor nute burn, its happening on all the new growth, not just the very top. my brain just started working apparantly....

Hey, wally! My HBD is more nute sensitive than RRF which is what I'm growing them with. I'm using 2.5 ml micro/5 ml bloom GH flora series which is 193 PPM. The RRF loves it and the HBD doesn't.

well i gave them a real light feeding of tiger bloom a week ago and they both dont seem to like it....im just gonna go with plain water, it probably has something to do with the ffof soil im using.

Looking good over there dude. Autos have intrigued me for a while. Hope to see another successful auto grow over here!

thank you mentalpatient! im hoping thisll be another successful auto grow as well ;)

ive been debating and since the nute burn is so minor i dont think im going to flush em, they seem to be getting better since the watering last night. i think i might just stick with plain water for the rest of the grow...

wally150 said:
well i gave them a real light feeding of tiger bloom a week ago and they both dont seem to like it....im just gonna go with plain water, it probably has something to do with the ffof soil im using.

Well, like I said before in here, FFOF is a pretty fortified soil.
I'd stick with the PH'd clear water and just keep an eye out.
They looking good wally!

Oh yeah- I NEVER get tired of pics-lol

:)
Gb

Great dark green going on there, very nice!

Latest posts

Back