Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so impressed with both this White Widow and the GDP.. Old school genetics with heavy yields... these plants produce some of the fattest buds with some of the heaviest weights maintained... if you can grow an Auto Flower and harvest it in 70 days from seed and pull in just over 2zips per.... how can you not be happy about that... still have one GDP going, she's fading nicely but still needs another week min...

GDP B still plucking along....
IMG_20240220_204540.jpg
IMG_20240221_065033.jpg

GDP A drying...
IMG_20240221_051027.jpg

White Widow drying
IMG_20240221_130013.jpg
IMG_20240221_130100.jpg

I was told it was better to water at lights out. I will change to lights on. Matter of fact I watered today at lights on. they needed it anyway. I do let my plants dry out between waterings. they are getting watered every 2-3 days. I lift the pot if its light I water if not I move to the next. The bigger girls drink more naturally. so yes I started with a meter but now I can do by feel.

I was told it was better to water at lights out. I will change to lights on. Matter of fact I watered today at lights on. they needed it anyway. I do let my plants dry out between waterings. they are getting watered every 2-3 days. I lift the pot if its light I water if not I move to the next. The bigger girls drink more naturally. so yes I started with a meter but now I can do by feel.
I never liked the thought of watering my plants at lights out. Cool and wet just doesn't sound good for my roots. I water within the first hour of lights on.

I never liked the thought of watering my plants at lights out. Cool and wet just doesn't sound good for my roots. I water within the first hour of lights on.
Pretty much my thinking years ago.... you can watch your humidity levels increase if watering when lights out.. making it worse is the fact many people do not have enough air flow in the enclosed tent. if your leaf's are not a fluttering, your plants will be a stuttering.

Certain rules are a must and cannot be broken... spraying for bugs or foilage feeding has to be done within first 2hrs of lights on or your wasting your time really.. plants have spores like us humans that are only open to receiving moisture, most likely related to morning dew collection in a natural setting, but this is when you have to foilage feed.. wake up, spritz and shade from light or remove until dry.. to avoid water burns... and why I never foilage feed... hahaha. Used to use bug sprays I did this with, now only use mosquito dunks.

Day after up potting..
IMG_20240222_211852.jpg
Maestro 3wks.jpg
Green Punch 3wks.jpg
Iced Latte 3wks.jpg

Cleanliness is next to, well a happy freaken plant is what.... be sure to clean your tent between grows or your just creating pathogens and attracting bugs. Losing reflectivity is another loss affecting the plants.. you want that light bouncing back upwards hitting leaf bottoms..

So here we are day 1 in the new tent inside new homes... 1 up potted a week ahead, but for the most part a nice even grow.. 3 feminized plants, turns out to be the best way to do things.. more room happier plants and since this grow past was done in 3gal vs 2gal big difference in end results...

Question is.... what do I start next?? HA.

Time to see what you fine people suggest ok.... I need 4 plants, preferably only 2 strains.... and since I have a lot of 2 count with feminized seed stock, perfect.

We have a few weeks.... so let's see what we choose.

All are Fems
2 Wet Orangutan
2 Noriaga
2 Alien God
2 Lector
2 Zameldelica
2 Samsquatch
2 Hellraiser
2 Beary White
2 Sweet Amnisia Haze XL
2 Hubba Bubba S1
2 Forged x Samsquatch
2 Dosi Jedi Camel Toe
2 Wedding Glue
2 Blood Orange Haze
2 Sour Dub x Bubblegum
2 Muchacho F7
2 Granddaddy Purple

Let the fun begin.... now you know what I go thru, picking just 4. I'll add a Gabagoo F4 x 2 just for fillers in case nobody shows up to play after germination.... start 6 grow 4.

Carty

Time to see what you fine people suggest ok.... I need 4 plants, preferably only 2 strains.... and since I have a lot of 2 count with feminized seed stock, perfect.

All are Fems
2 Wet Orangutan
2 Noriaga
2 Alien God
2 Lector
2 Zameldelica
2 Samsquatch
2 Hellraiser
2 Beary White
2 Sweet Amnisia Haze XL
2 Hubba Bubba S1
2 Forged x Samsquatch
2 Dosi Jedi Camel Toe
2 Wedding Glue
2 Blood Orange Haze
2 Sour Dub x Bubblegum
2 Muchacho F7
2 Granddaddy Purple

Let the fun begin.... now you know what I go thru, picking just 4. I'll add a Gabagoo F4 x 2 just for fillers in case nobody shows up to play after germination.... start 6 grow 4.

Carty
Amnesia haze and bubble gum

I grew some samsquatch a few runs ago and it gave me some visual effects. I rolled up a 2 gram joint and about 3/4 of the way through it I started seeing some very enhanced reality.
I keep giving my Samsquatch away. IDKW? I guess it is a popular trade

All are Fems
2 Wet Orangutan
2 Noriaga
2 Alien God
2 Lector
2 Zameldelica
2 Samsquatch
2 Hellraiser
2 Beary White
2 Sweet Amnisia Haze XL
2 Hubba Bubba S1
2 Forged x Samsquatch
2 Dosi Jedi Camel Toe
2 Wedding Glue
2 Blood Orange Haze
2 Sour Dub x Bubblegum
2 Muchacho F7
2 Granddaddy Purple

Carty
2 zameldelica and 2 dosi jedi camel toe

Great input everyone... do you know I've never grown the Samsquatch strain before.. man that changes my choices maybe.

I researched a few strains and really liked what I'd seen in these...

2 Muchacho F7

The other strain I had chosen was Xanthrite, not listed... ooops.

And to assure I get 4 plants, I'll be dropping a few seeds of stuff I just made.... GDP x Beast Mode.
Grandad's Purple Beast.... hahaha.. ok my artists.... draw that one up.. hehe.

ok... Muchacho F7 is my choice.... let's try to narrow down your choice.

Forged x Samsquatch
Samsquatch
Zameldelica
Sour Dub x Bubblegum

Latest posts

Back