Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1708880787680.png

Last edited:
How did I know you'd have a bit of fun with this one.... haha.

Well, Jan is first to grab some of my newest creation.... Black Oger of Blarney Stone.... aka; BOB.

Seeds are in water..... why, because it's a full moon and that is when I plant....

Strains chosen:
2 - Samsquatch Fem Yeti OG x 3 Bears OG by Mephisto Gentics (Feminized).
2 - Muchacha F7 Glue Sniffer x Glue Sniffer S1 by Twenty20 Gentics (Feminized).
1 - Granddads Purple Beast Granddaddy Purple x Carty's Beast Mode pollen by CCC..
1 - Granddads White Beast White Widow x Carty's Beast Mode pollen by CCC...

When growing with organics, your best off to get your soil all setup a week ahead of planting and water it like it has plants in it... this gets all the organics awakened and brings the soil to life...

Carty Out

How did I know you'd have a bit of fun with this one.... haha.

Well, Jan is first to grab some of my newest creation.... Black Oger of Blarney Stone.... aka; BOB.

Seeds are in water..... why, because it's a full moon and that is when I plant....

Strains chosen:
2 - Samsquatch Fem Yeti OG x 3 Bears OG by Mephisto Gentics (Feminized).
2 - Muchacha F7 Glue Sniffer x Glue Sniffer S1 by Twenty20 Gentics (Feminized).
1 - Granddads Purple Beast Granddaddy Purple x Carty's Beast Mode pollen by CCC..
1 - Granddads White Beast White Widow x Carty's Beast Mode pollen by CCC...

When growing with organics, your best off to get your soil all setup a week ahead of planting and water it like it has plants in it... this gets all the organics awakened and brings the soil to life...

Carty Out
1709045268404.png

Let me know when you release that last one on the list. I am do very interestd
I'll save you a few as not many of these were made... remember how ugly the WW was early on, I was not impressed... thinking she needed twice the calmag she was receiving and a food hog... she came around by the time she was cut down and Jan her smoke is just the best.... problem is, I never painted her, this is residual pollen from the GDP plants.... Think I need to wait another week before painting so more hairs are exposed, thus more seeds are made... now looking for WW Auto.. hahaha
Nice to know if I can ever afford organics…lol
Organics do not have to be expensive, but also can be too if you over think it. One year when I was hanging out with Subcool and test growing for him and Mz Jill.... wish I could find my Autographed calendar from those 2.... well, I tried making his Super Soil and omg.. I couldn't believe how much I spent to get all the mixings he used... then read Soma's Organic grow book and made his Soma boxes.... omg I spent so much $. boxes worked but are best used outdoors... awesome design, should show you guys..

Organics can also be cheap if you do it right....

Veg Food.... 4-3-3 by Espoma
I just used it tonight, 1 Tablespoon per 1gal pot.... 4 to 1 % ratio on soil to perlite... this is what I do to start my plants organically...
IMG_20240227_194831.jpg

I'm using FoxFarm 3 part liquid foods that are organic, most people do not realize these are OMRI registered organics.... I was working with the FF Rep for a bit and he told me to use the Big Bloom as much as I wanted to.... up to 10x's the recommended strength.. he has yet to burn a plant himself using it and the plants love it.... said to me, look at the NPK. 0-.5-.7 .. He's like, not near enough to burn a plant and is loaded with beneficials... then sent me a gallon of it and a 2x T shirt.... how cool is that.

$30 on sale now at the Zon for all 3 liquids... Grow Big, Big Bud and Tiger Bloom... nothing esle but Calmag is needed although I also use Voodoo Juice, Overdrive and silica.. walla..

Babies have been planted using my Organic method I'll be using for the next year... because I have all these nutrients, love the results and my house smells like a farm... hahah.

1 Gallon plastic Orchid Pot.... 4 Cups soil, 1 cup perlite, 1 Tblsp Espoma plant starter plus... 1/2 tsp Voodoo Juice....

Mix the soil and foods together well, fill pots just over halfway..... Water in using good water and 1/2 tsp Voodoo Juice... nothing else for a week....

Water in the first half of the soil, this allows things to settle naturally vs pressing on the dirt with your hand.. and, doing this helps prevent your seedling from working it's way deep on your first watering....
Now, finish topping off the soil in your pot and water in one more time...

Using a toothpick or something of the sorts, make a hole just the depth of your first fingers joint, about 1".
set seedling down inside tail downward and place a pinch of soil on top of it. I then put a few drops of water on top of all this and walla...

In 2 days, check and see if anything has popped up... really depends on how far along you germinated them prior... mine had no tails yet.. so be a few days for sure.

what you can never have happen at this point, is to allow the seedling area to dry out to much.. I use an eye dropper and squeeze a few full droppers into the area until it pops up....

IMG_20240227_201919.jpg
IMG_20240227_201916.jpg
IMG_20240227_201921.jpg

A 5th pot not shown has a seed off my White Widow x Beast Mode seedling.

A tester, she was presoaked along with all the other seedlings for 24hrs in a small cup of water until they sank... then into damp paper towels for 24hrs and now into pots.... probably could of waited a few days for tails to show but I was bored.. so here we go.

No lights on until I see one begin to knuckle thru the medium... then it's whatever secret light schedule I'm using at the time.... hahaha... 14/10 for Autos... who does that. ME. dats who.

I just cut down 2 GDP and a WW.... using 14/10 light cycle and pulled in 6 solid ounces... if I can do this every 30-40 days I'm happy, better yet, wife is happy.... lol

As I go thru all this current smoke of GDP and WW, seeds will be found along the way.... and with only painting pollen on a few branches this is in no way a full on seed run.. Seeds will be valued and shared to the right people to test... hit with my Beast Mode these all have big possibilities.

Jan is Tester #1...

As I go thru all this current smoke of GDP and WW, seeds will be found along the way.... and with only painting pollen on a few branches this is in no way a full on seed run.. Seeds will be valued and shared to the right people to test... hit with my Beast Mode these all have big possibilities.

Jan is Tester #1...
White widow is a favorite of mine. I love running testers

White widow is a favorite of mine. I love running testers.. & The White Widow seeds I sent you were autos.

Hey Jan.... see, another reason I need to begin keeping track of who I get what from... so then the WW Auto I just ran was probably from you huh? A bit of a finicky plant, loves food and screams for calmag... but wow what nice smoke and when you open her Jar your like, peeuuuuuweeee... hard hard buds, some so hard your like, is that a seed.. nope just a rose bud.. hehe. so now I know why your wanting some of them testers huh? WW x Beast Mode... Beast Mode's mom is Kush Van Stitch x Agoo pheno of Gabagoo f2. the KVS is a big plant.. thus Beast Mode .... LMK when your card arrives, I know I sent you a couple of something... hopefully the WW. but, I also have another Ounce to go thru the buds hunting for seeds ok...

The GDP x Beast Mode so far being called .......... Grandad's Purple Beast hmmm? I have about 30 so far.

Okay.... here we are just past 3wks old... the Iced Latte is going to be a fast finisher and a small plant, but who knows, could be covered in goodness..

Tonight I removed just the upper leaf on 2 of these plant to expose all the lower growing shoots, next week I will super crop them all..
IMG_20240228_224235.jpg
IMG_20240228_223903.jpg
Green Punch  1mo.jpg

4 for 4 and the Babies are up.. One of the Muchacha F7 plants already has my eye.. very light green and the most vigorous plant of the 4... and as usual, it's the B plant or #2, the one I usually fall in love with...

So, we are going to go with a born on date of today... 3/3.

I only wound up with 8 seeds of the WW x GDP because she really wasn't included in the pollen painting..
she just looked sickly at the time. but she received a brushing up against and 8 might work out ok... when I get to them I'll just drop all 8, pick the ladies and only paint pollen on the most choice. but her smoke is very good...

GDP x Beast Mode I have 6 packs of 6 and have 31 left.... things are going well and the pollen from Argo is working just fine.. thanks bro, your a lifesaver.

If I had one more lamp and one more tent I'd be running some autos. Dunno where I'd make it happen..lol. I do like the auto plant. Ya never really get a loaded harvest but you do get a decent amount and a vast variety of nice bud fairly quick. I'm gonna try n dig out 18-20 females from those beans you sent. Throw them all in the big tent this early fall. Make some nice Christmas gifts.

So I kinda got a run with the up potting Carty way gig with the autos. This mystery auto that popped up in the mix was supposed to be a photo purple Haze..oops. Anyways, it was in a 1gal pot. When I noticed it was a auto it had started to flower. I up potted to 3gal w the myco and she never missed a beat. Doubled in size and has those thick pearl white hair engulfing her. Very healthy and budding up fast.
IMG_20240302_192638642.jpg
IMG_20240302_192644110.jpg

Very nice too.... what you'll notice with autos to... how much weight they put on their last 2wks. so never cut one early or you'll miss out on a good half oz. they are a strange creature and yes, usually not what one could harvest on a photo period right? but, you can also get in 2 grows to 1. so yields work out just the same then. I'm trying to get a 30 day harvest rotation dialed in with Autos o 4 plants are also coming down and drying... the Granddaddy Purple got us off to a great start with her yields... very happy I hit her with my Beast Mode pollen..

These are the seeds I soaked
Tomorrow I will put them in a nakin.
There are 2 GDP X Beast Mode
GDP 4 seeds
NL#2 Fems 3 seeds from carty from Johnny Pot Seed
Pink Mango X GDP fems 2 seeds
Beast Mode 4 seeds
Gabagoo Purple 4 seeds

I am very excited about this grow

Just added 5 WW and 6 Double grape x Runtz
The WW I grew and the Double grape X Runtz came from a trade. I know a cancer patient was looking for Photos that were fems I had 50. 10@ of 5 different strains he sent me. A bunch of seeds all autos. That is what I got in trade. Pretty excited . Do not know about them but one is from Mep something I dont know how to spell it but you use their seeds a lot. Ike breeds are supposed to be expensive.
Joke is on him I get all my seeds on sale
IMG_3376.jpeg

I love making trades. Lucky for me I know where to get the best prices on any seed. I use JustCannabisSeed, bootlegseeds, CCC, and brothersgrimm. All have cheap prices with great genetics. I have not been disappointed yet. Plus the freebies are amazing.

Latest posts

Back